Reader x Law. Real world P2.

-AN-
Ok, so I while ago, when I wrote my Luffy x Reader, Real world, someone asked me to make one with Law! I haven't really had a great idea for it, until now! I don't wanna make it the same as Luffy's, otherwise it would be boring. So, here you go!

Song~ Lost in Shinsekai ;)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

(Name) was sat, cuddled up in front of her laptop which was sat on the small table before her.

She had decided to marathon Punk Hazard, and so she sat, happily munching on the assorted bowls of food she had scattered around her.

A large group of marines, G-5, approached the front of the lab. The door slowly opened, and a shot of a familiar pair of spotted legs stalked forward, before crossing.

The camera panned up, landing on the smirking face of-

"Trafalgar Law!"

(Name) cried out in joy, clasping her hands together.

She hung off of every word the man said, before almost dying of a nosebleed as his deep, melodic voice floated into her ears.

"Room."

(Name)'s eyes widened in delight as the blue sphere spread out over the snowy land, but... It didn't stop.

A flash of blue light passed her eyes. Gasping, (Name) twisted to follow the stream of light, but it was no longer there.

Rubbing her eyes, she shook her head.

"Damn it, I'm losing my mind."

She muttered to herself, turning back to the screen. She continued to watch as Smoker and Law battled it out, until Law suddenly raises his hand, and disappeared.

The (h/c) haired girl watched for a bit, thinking it was a part of the plot. However, it clearly wasn't. The episode began to crash, the screen distorting and flickering. Until, the screen popped up with a message.

'Windows has stopped working, would you like to report it?'

Frowning, clicked no. After that, everything was normal. Aside from the fact that every time she tried to watch that episode, it chugged and crashed, until the Windows message popped up.

Sighing, she decided to go on Facebook instead. Leaving the website to get over whatever technical difficulties it was facing.
After that, she shut her laptop and ran a hand through her hair, yawning.

Reaching over to grab an M&M from the big plastic bowl on the table, she gasped as it ... Disappeared.

A whooshing sound filled her ears, and the familiar blue light flew back past her eyes. Shrinking into a shadow in the corner of the room. (Name)'s heart began to hammer against her chest as she could just make out silhouette of a person in the shadow.

"Shambles..."

The voice in the corner muttered, making the, already pair of wide (e/c) eyes, grow wider.

Shakily, she stood up. Walking quietly around her table, where she reached for the light switch. (Having previously had the lights turned off for ambience.)

Once she flicked the switch, a tall man was revealed to her sight. He was tall, at least 6'4", and was wearing a speckled, fuzzy white hat. His eyes were a steal cold gray, his jaw sharp. A black, fuzzy coat adorned the majority of his body, his legs clad in blue, spotted jeans. A sword was stashed against his shoulder.

She raised a shaky hand to her mouth, at a complete loss for words.

The man moved from his leaning position against the wall, un-crossing his feet and un-folding his arms. He smirked.