Bartolomeo x Reader. Shipping.

-AN-
Oka, this'll be the fifth update I've done today, so it has to be the last XD.

"ZOLU!"

"ZORBIN!"

You scream your retort at the stubborn, green haired man. He shakes his head and crosses his arms.

"I love Robin-senpai, but I just don't see it."

He declares, looking up in thought. You frown and place one hand on your hip, poking his forehead with your index finger.

"Ok, even if they are, I don't care. I'll love them regardless. But there is no way Zoro-senpai and Luffy-senpai are gay!"

You state, making Bartolomeo gasp. He places a hand over his heart.

"Don't you ever say that to me! Can't you see?! Their love is pure!"

You scoff and roll your eyes.

"Almost as pure as your idiocy."

"So you admit that they are in love!"

"I never said that!"

"You implied it."

He huffs, placing his hands on his hips. His lips pucker into a pout, making you scoff again. And idea pops into your head. It's silly, and very childish. But it makes you smile at the thought.

"Alright! Barty, I propose a shipping contest!"

You declare, turning to him with a determined look in your eye. He raises his eyebrows, intrigued.

"What kind of shipping contest?"

"Easy! We go away, think of the best ships, and try and out-ship each other!"

He pauses and thinks for a bit, before grinning and nodding.

"Yeah,ok!"

~later~

You wait for Barty on a couple of crates. You had both agreed to meet in a hidden corridor in the colosseum. He was late.

Probably dying of a nosebleed at the thought of Zoro-senpai and and Sanji-senpai doin' it.

You snigger at your own thoughts, only to be surprised as you see him appear round the corner. He has a confident look on his face, hands in his pockets.

"Alright, me first?"

You question, and he simply nods. It was weird... He seemed way too relaxed about this. You shrugged it off and grabbed a list from your pocket.

"Ok-ay! These, are my ships!

Zorbin. (Zoro x Robin)

Lawlu.(Law x Luffy)

Koaso (Koala x Sabo)

Annnddd....

MarAce (Marco X Ace)"

"You only said an hour ago that Luffy-senpai couldn't be gay. But oh well."

You stick your tounge out at the cocky male, and fold your arms.

"Anyway, I doubt you will find any ships greater than my own!"

You state, a proud gleam in your eye. Barty chuckles and nods his head in agreement, which completely surprised you.

"I realized that you would be relentless in your decisions when I thought hard enough about it."

Barty states, walking closer. You narrow your eyes and slowly walk backwards as the sharp-toothed male cages you in against the crates you had been sat on.

"So, I decided to simply out ship you with my OTP."

He chuckles. You gulp as he leans down towards you, his deep brown-red eyes staring straight into yours.

"It isn't ZoLu or ZoSan..."

He begins, leaning down to your ear.

"My OTP is Bar(first 2 initials)."

He whispers, nipping the shell of your ear. You gulp and place your hands on his chest.

"B-Barty..."

You breathe, gasping as you feel his tongue on your neck. Once you get over your initial shock, you growl and pull away. Only to slam your lips to his. He reciprocates immediately, his sharp teeth nibbling your lower lip. You feel a sharp, stinging pain as he does, and you pull away quickly, whipping your lower lip.

"Blood?"

Sighing, you narrow your eyes and look up at Bartolomeo is containing his sheepish laughter. You slap his muscled chest.

"Damn cannibal."