Killer.

-AN-
So, I've decided to just write the names of the character/s involved as the title. It's not necessary to do the 'X Reader' part, since that's obviously what it'll be. Unless it's a character x character, in which case, I'll specify.

Anyway~

LEEEMMMMOOONNNNN!!!....This is a lemon for Killer.

Also, I'm writing this while waiting for my hair dye to set, so... If there's any errors, it's because I have half my hair in front of my face to stop it mingling with the parts that are getting dyed XD. Lol, I'm going blue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shallow panting of a tortured body rang within the confines of the private cabin.

Your mind was in a daze, and the only feelings clear in your head was the dull ache of your bound wrists, and the unsatisfied lust swelling in every fibre of your being.

Your fingers flexed against their metal captors, and you wanted no more than to tear your pinned hands free, and tease the blonde every bit as much as he had you.

The massacre soldier grinned at your panting form. Not that you could tell. That rat bastard had his mask on, so you couldn't even have the pleasure of gazing at his face.

Killer had brought you to the brink twice, only to deny you your release. Therefore, blind rage and white-hot desire mingled in your being to create a thick tension in your body.

Chuckling, the male spoke again.

"I think you can last one more time..."

Your eyes widened, and you shook your head rapidly. The rage of being denied your orgasm vanished, only to be replaced with desperation.

"Please, Killer! No more! I-I can't take any more, please!"

The male smirked and reached back to un-clasp his mask. A small amount of tension left your body as his face was exposed; well, some of it.

The top half of his face was shielded by his bangs, making his predatory smirk seem even more sinister.

When his hands abandoned your waist, slowly trailing down to your thighs, where they gently pushed, separating limbs, you knew what was coming.

Your suspicions were only confirmed as the blonde male worked his way down your body, kisses being placed softly to your stomach and hips.

His tongue swiftly found your core, and began assaulting the throbbing bundle of nerves. Your hands strained against their restraints, your back arching, head reeling back.

"HA-AAA!"

Killer smirked. You could feel it. His skilled muscle pushed into your warmth, lips moving so he was practically making out with your lower self.

The pleasure quickly began to build up again. You knew that you were going to cum any second, and, in hopes of hiding your imminent release from the male of which would certainly deny you it, you bit back any sound that may signify you were close. However, your walls slightly constricting against his small, pink muscle made it obvious.

He pulled his head back.

"Naughty~. Were you trying to hide it from me, sweetheart?"

Growling past the intense lust blocking your throat, you glared at him.

"F-For fuck sakes, man! Just fuck me already, and let me cum!"

Both pairs of eyes widened. Not once had anything so lewd or vulgar been spat past your lips, it surprised you both.

But, once the initial shock wore off, your words hit home.

Just hearing you scream out for him like that drove him mad. His already hard member seemed to constrict and pulse, almost painfully. He knew he couldn't hold out any longer.

Rising to his feet, he quickly removed all of his remaining clothes, before laying his weight gently on top of you. This position, however, was only temporary...

Leaning over, he captured your lips in a kiss that was full of need. Your body arched up, rubbing against his; you could feel the hard lines of his muscles.

Pulling back, Killer sat himself on his knees, the balls of his feet pressing into the mattress. His hands found home on your back, pulling you towards him, forcing you to sling your legs over his shoulders. Your hands remained cuffed together above your head.

As his hands were already on your back, he pulled you up. Elevating you so your lower half was curled into his groin, your upper half still laying comfortably on the bed.

The head of his girth was teasing your entrance, and you found yourself trembling in need and delight.

Raising your hips to gain more friction, you gasped as you felt the slight burning pressure of the male pushing forward. Of course, the pain wasn't that bad. The pleasure of finally being granted your desires was more than enough to subdue the pain.

After he had fully sheathed himself within you, he stilled. Both of you were panting, sweating, just waiting until the first tidal wave of pleasure passed, and he could move.

Without warning, he pulled out, and thrust back in, continuing to hold onto your form, as to pull you forward in time with the sharp snap of his hips.

Your head reeled back, hips bucking forward again as Killer set a slow pace. Despite finally giving you what you wanted, he continued to tease you...

"Shit! Killer! Fa-aster!"

He chuckled, but complied.

With a new found fast and relentless pace, the room echoed with the sound of skin on skin, and sharp cries ecstasy. Damn, if Kid heard this, he'd have a damn field day teasing you for it...

Suddenly, your entire thought process was stopped as something deep down snapped. You didn't even have time to warn Killer of your release, before it tore through your body. Your ears began to ring, eyes being attacked by bright speckles of colour as you screamed out.

You could very vaguely hear Killer grunt, before you felt a hot liquid being spilled inside yourself.

You returned to earth when you felt him slump, his head falling to rest gently on your stomach. His arms encircled you, holding you close as he struggled to control his breathing.

Almost instinctively, you rested a sweating palm on his head, rubbing at his scalp with feather-light touches that calmed him considerably.

It wasn't long until you could feel his regulated breathing ghost against your stomach, his chest rising and falling as he slept. However, you were content to simply lay there, relaxing happily with the one you loved.

-AN-
Ok, I'ma publish this before I decide it's too explicit and delete it out of embarrassment.