-Sanji-

-AN-
I found this prompt on Facebook, and thought I'd give it a shot. I'll add the picture. Won't be the same setting, though.

AU: Where hair changes colour based on emotion.

Sanji is OC, because I don't need him making this nosebleed festival XP
-_-_-

She had been his girlfriend from some time now. Something that no one deemed possible. Of course, we're talking about Sanji Vinsmock actually settling down, with one girl.

Many thought he'd be a womanizer forever, and, honestly, so did he at times. But it was nice when he could prove himself wrong. He watched the beauty beside him, as she sketched a Magpie which had perched itself upon the windowsill.

She was an amazing drawer.

The roots of her hair began to bleed into a happy yellow colour, and he smiled and observed the process as it happened. Even though the colour-change was something that every other person could do, he thought it looked so adorable, and unique on her.

When she was done, the girl sighed happily, and set her sketch-pad down, continuing to look at the Magpie from the sofa, before it eventually flew off.

"Amazing, as always, my love,"

Sanji murmured, scooting closer to his beloved, and pressing a soft kiss to her temple, before smiling warmly at her. (Name) giggled, cheeks, and the roots of her hair, flushing a light red in embarrassment.

"Thank you, babe..."

She replied, cuddling into his side, and closing her eyes happily. If she had been a cat, there would definitely have been a lot of purring by now.

A few minutes passed with the two embracing in silence, before Sanji pulled away slightly, keeping one arm around her, to pick up the sketch-pad. He flicked through various other drawings, (Name) watching, and sighed in content.

"How do you do it, darling, honestly? These are all so good."

The girl smiled, and took the pad, humming to herself as she scanned her own masterpieces.

"Well... I guess it's like you with your cooking."

She concluded, and Sanji raised a curled brow at her, lips curling into a smile.

"Really? How so?"

And so, the girl began to elaborate. Hair still that same, happy shade of yellow.

"Well... When you do it, you almost lose track of yourself, really. When I pick up my pencil, suddenly, the entire world melts away, and all that's left is me, and my muse... Heh, just like how food for you is all ingredients to make something delicious; The world for me is a canvas. "Inanimate object" has no place in my dictionary, for I believe that everything in the world has the potential to become a beautiful masterpiece. Nothing is inanimate, everything has a place, and the capacity to be amazing."

Sanji watched her with bated breath. He didn't realise as his hair began to fade into an adoring shade of pastel-pink, but how could he? The girl he loved had just given the most wonderful speech he had ever heard, and he felt enamoured; he couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Uhh... Sanji?"

(Name) laughed softly, reaching out, and gently taking some of his soft tresses in her hand, feeling the pink fibres against her skin. It was lucky that Sanji wasn't smoking right now, otherwise, the cigarette definitely would've fallen from his slack jaw, and burned the sofa.

He couldn't quite comprehend it. I mean, he knew that (Name) was amazing, of course he did! He thought the girl was the best thing to exist since his job at a restaurant called The Baratie. But he never knew that within that artistic little head of hers, lived a poet.

"(Name)..."

He mumbled, before promptly darting forward, to ensnare the girl in a loving kiss. She squealed in surprise at first, hair burning as red as her cheeks, but she quickly giggled, and returned the gesture.

When he pulled away, he was grinning wide. And he rested his forehead against hers, hair the same bright yellow hers had been a few minutes prior.

"I love you so much,"

He chuckled, and (Name) whined. They had been voicing their affections to one another for a while now, but she still got shy whenever it happened.

Flopping to the side, she laid down, head resting on his lap. Sanji almost felt a nosebleed come on at the location of the girls head, but he held it in.

Reaching up a hand, the girl poked his nose, and smiled.

"I love you too, Snooj~"

And she laughed as Sanji groaned in annoyance, rubbing his face with both hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But come on, it's pure gold!"

(Name) beamed, and Sanji huffed.

"Anything that comes out of Roronoas mouth, is not gold. It's all shitty things."

"Oooh, don't slander the mighty Roronoa, or he'll find you, and kill you, Snooj!"

(Name) was in hysterics by this point, and didn't even notice as Sanjis hair follicles became a light purple with mischievous intent as he narrowed his eyes at her. He poked her side once, knowing this area to be extremely ticklish for her.

"Oh, he will, huh?"

(Name) screeched as he wrestled her off the couch and onto the floor, poking and prodding at her sides, tickling her thoroughly until she was laughing, crying, and gasping for breath.

Completely intent on making sure she atoned for her sins, in using that shitty sword-users given nickname against him.