Insert 21

Narrated

Sanele: I never thought I'd see the day the mamba gets married.
Snakes: Yeah, me neither.
Snakes dryly exclaimed taking a swing of his whiskey.
Siya: At least you don't get to pay lobolo (dowry) do you know how many cows I had to give David for Sino?
Siya shook his head, replaying the memory of their lobolo ceremony where they had asked for 50 cows.

However, he only said it as a joke, his nature allowed him to light up the dense mood between the boys.
Snakes: You happy aren't you?
He said coldly dismissing the joke. He didn't care about dowry, in fact he would pay with his life for Monalisa. Not taking his eyes away from the outside of the window he had been staring and standing at. Siya gave Sanele a look and sighed.
Siya: What's going on man?

Snakes sighed and walked over to the table to pour more alcohol, he walked back to the window again enticed by the view. He kept one hand pocketed.
Snakes: I'm marrying the woman I love, what could be wrong?
He said sipping on his drink, a distant look on his face. Truth is, everything was wrong. He never imagined getting married, in fact he didn't believe in marriage until she came in his life. Then he wanted her, needed her in every way. He's getting what he's always wanted, to finally put a ring on it, claim what's his but the uncertainty of their marriage falling apart lingered within him.

He wasn't about to tell his brothers that he was scared. He was a man, a man that had a family now, he needed to be strong. He was too prideful and he acknowledged it. It had been two days after the Lillian saga, he hadn't seen her since that day, after Monalisa conveyed her feelings with him he had kicked everyone out to go back to their houses. The day after that, he had called Lilly to organize him a suit for his wedding with his personal tailor.

Sanele: Listen man, that girl loves you and I doubt that she's in this marriage for games, just be a man and be true to your feelings with her.
He patted his shoulder and walked out, Siya muttered a 'man' and left as well, leaving him with his thoughts.
Snakes: A man? Prick!
He murmured angrily, he was a man she just didn't realise it, fogged with the incident that had taken place with his father.

***

Lisa glared at Brandon as he held on Betty's duffel bag with an irritated look on his face.
Lisa turned her attention back to her best friend and smiled at her sympathetically, adjusting a falling asleep Ronnie on her hip.
Betty: You don't have to give me that look, I'm still around, I'll come to help you with the wedding tomorrow okay?
Lisa: Drive safe, call me if anything happens, immediately.
She looked at Brandon as she said the last words, who in return just rolled his eyes getting more annoyed, he didn't even want to be here, especially in the context of being someone else's fiancee. Betty followed her eyes and sighed bringing her arms to hug her sideways.

Betty kissed Ronnie's forehead as her eyes dropped flat, with her head going back and forth with drowsiness. Lisa chuckled adjusting her position.
Lisa: Looks like someone is tired today.
Betty waved as she got in Brandon's car and they drove off. Lisa smiled sadly and went inside. She laid Ronnie on her bed, fixing the blankets around her. She tucked a few strands away from her face behind her ear kissing her forehead.
Lisa: Look at you looking innocent like you no troublemaker.
She chuckled to herself.

She wrapped a towel around her body, stepping on her sleepers as she opened the bathroom door. She cursed when she was welcomed by an unexpected Snakes laying on her bed, with his arms at the back of his head.
Lisa: What are you doing here?
She paid no attention to him as she walked to the mirror, sitting down in front of it and lotioning her limbs with the towel around her.
Snakes: Can't even undress in front of me now?
Lisa kept quiet, not finding answers for his question.

He always managed to ask her the most simple yet difficult questions randomly. She was aware of his gaze at her while the continued rubbing her bare legs. It made her cautious of her moves when her hands moved around her body. She couldn't quite reach her back, especially under the towel. She felt him behind her before she saw him through the mirror. He took the lotion from the stand and propped it in his hands, his eyes unmoving from hers.

His slippery hands moved to the back of her neck, slipping to her shoulders, her body tensed at the sudden touch, wanting more of him. It was sensual and tense for her. She kept his gaze, not stopping him on his act. His hands found her neck and held on it chokingly but not right to hurt her. She gasped a little tilting her head back, her body was burning with longing of him. In a swift move, the towel had been loosened but she didn't move to tighten it.

Snakes bent down to her neck, biting on it lightly, a soft sigh escaped her lips at the pleasure. He still looked at her through the mirror. He lotioned her breasts, sensually, Lisa's eyes closed, not able to keep the stare anymore. His hands worked with magic.
Snakes: Keep your eyes open.
He commanded near her ear, leaving a lingering kiss. She submitted to his commands. His hands went to her back, leaving circles, massaging it softly.

She couldn't feel his hands anymore, he grabbed the towel and tossed it around the room. Leaving her stark naked. She gave in to his touch as he turned the chair and picked her up bridal style, going to the closet. He put her on the counter, turning back to search for her pajamas but couldn't find anything revealing enough for his eyes. Lisa watched him skip through the night gowns. Confusion evident on her features until he sighed and saw him take off his tee shirt.

She watched him put it over her head, she put her arms on the sleeve holes. Still looking at him, more like adorning him as he busied himself with her, she had to admit, he was more beautiful with each passing day, his eyebrows turned up in focus, his lips in a thin line and his hair falling in front of his eyes, suddenly feeling an urge to push it aside. She followed every movement, to him finding her panties and helping her put them on. When he was done with her, his hands not on her body anymore, she felt cold and empty, she wanted them back where they belonged. Without thinking she grabbed his wrist and pulled him close to her.

He didn't seem surprised but content with himself, she didn't care that she was boosting his ego anymore. He stood in front of her, between her legs, slightly towering over her as she sat on the counter. The only light being the lamp on the far corner of the spacious closet. His fingers pushing her hair behind her ear delicately he asked;
Snakes: What is it you want Monalisa?
He genuinely looked like he was in agony, she teared up at the thought of him in pain. But she didn't let them fall rather she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging his tightly. He held her tighter to him, not wanting to let her go again.

She pulled away reluctantly, still in each other's arms. Snakes looked at her eyes, then his eyes traveled down to her lips. She mimicked his movements. He grabbed her face and smashes his lips on hers. Hungrily, he devoured her lips, she put in as much want to feel every part of him, the kiss was anything but sweet rather harsh, and yearned for. He pulled back a bit, her face in his large hands still, her hands hovering over his wrists.
Lisa: I want you, I want Ronnie, I want us.
Snakes: Thought you'd never say my love.

She wrapped her arms and legs around his waist, as he picked her up and walked with her back to the room. He laid her down on the bed. He got in and pulled her closer, putting a pillow on Ronnie's side so she doesn't fall. Now he waited till she said 'I Do'