Insert 41

Narrated

Snakes finds the house awfully quiet.  No one in sight. No small squeals filling his heart with warmth. The silence is almost desolate, just like how it used to be without Lisa and Ronnie in his life. Walking up the stairs, he approaches his room. Snakes lips tilt upwards into a small smirk upon seeing his wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. At that moment, his conversation with Leo popped in his mind. His own words bringing comfort to him.

He was just as whipped and there was no coming out of it. Even if he could, he wouldn't. He was crazy for this woman. Shrugging his suit off, Snakes loosened his tie and unbuttoned two top buttons of his dress shirt. He took off his shoes and got in bed next to his wife. He watched her sleep so angelic. Her even breaths fanning his face because he was too close to her. His one hand under his cheek while the other caressed her cheek making Lisa to stir up.
Lisa: You home?
Her eyes barely opened. Her words just above a whisper. He slowly nodded giving her a smile.
Snakes: Where is princess?

It was rare to not find that little rascal as he calls her sometimes, not at home. It bothered him a bit because she was the first person to welcome him home after the aroma of Lisa's food of course. Then her with a mind blowing kiss.
Lisa: Sino and Jade came by to take her out. Something about bonding with her niece.
Understanding dawned on him as she finished explaining. There was no need for him to ask why she didn't go.
Snakes: Tired?
Lisa: I should be asking you that. What are you doing home at this time?
Snakes: I missed my wife.

She mimicked his sleeping posture. Snakes looked into his wife's eyes. The only thing running in his mind was how much he loved this woman. Each day his love for her grew immensely. He didn't think anything like that was possible, but here he was staring into her eyes and feeling his heart beating out of its ribcage, butterflies invading his stomach. His thump brushed the smooth skin of her cheek.
Snakes: I love you.
He kissed her nose. Her eyes fluttered shut when his lips found hers.

Lisa: Let me show you how much I missed you then.
She got on top of him, trailing lascivious kisses on his neck. Snakes felt his member getting harder with each kiss she left on his body. Her hands unwrapped the loose tie around his neck, giving her more access to his neck. Snakes flipped them around, him hovering over her frame. He wasted no time in taking off her dress and tossing it somewhere in the room, leaving her in only a wet thong. He kissed her lips hungrily, gripping her thigh and bringing it up around his waist.

He didn't even realise that his shirt buttons were undone until Lisa fumbled with taking it off of him. Still in between her legs, he broke away from the kiss with slightly swollen lips, shrugged his shirt off. His muscles moving along with his motions.
Lisa: Take these off.
She commanded, already tossing the belt that was once around his dress pants. He smirked and in a swift movement his pants and briefs were flying out in the room. His member sprung out, veins popping out showing just how hard he was with precum seeping out.

Snakes: These are gone.
He ripped her thong without even waiting on her answer and threw them on the lamp sitting on the nightstand. His fingers loving the feel of her wet clit against them. He groaned smashing his lips on hers again. Without warning he slammed himself inside of her. Pulling at her lower lip when she moaned in pleasure. His eyes locked her in, his motions getting fast with each thrust. He felt her fingers grip his skin but paid no attention to the pain. The pleasure of her tight clitoris hugging his hard cock was much more dominant.

Her moans and the way she bit her lip with the way her eyes jerked to the back made him go even faster making her scream with ecstasy. But he wasn't done yet. He flipped her around to lay on her chest. His arm went under her stomach, pulling her up a little. He opened her legs a little and pushed his cock inside her again. The flat doggy style drove her to the edge, always. He humped faster, his breaths evaporating into her ear. He bit on her bare shoulder while thrusting into her from behind. He knew his growls drove her crazy. Just like how her moans drove him crazy.
Lisa: Ahhhh..... Fuck! Yes!
The sweet sounds escaping her swollen lips in whispers. Her lips parting, a gasp left her lips as she closed her eyes.

Soon after she had climaxed, he also realised himself in her. Kissed her shoulder before getting off of her and slumping on the bed next to her. She turned around to lay on her back, both of them facing the ceiling. She pulled the fleece blanket over them, the only sounds heard being their heavy breaths. Snakes turned his head to the side to take a glance at Lisa. He smiled when she also turned to look at him giving him her own lipped smile.
Snakes: I have to get back to work.
His full body turning to look at her. He didn't care that his buttocks were now on full display due to the small blanket that covered most of Lisa's body and half of his.

Lisa: Do you have to go?
He chuckled, grabbing her and setting her on his hard arms. She squealed, startled by his sudden actions. His fingers played with her bare back, drawing circles around her skin. He kissed her lips but this kiss was different. It was pure and sweet.
Snakes: I wish I could stay here with my beautiful and sexy wife, making love all day but I have a conference meeting with the board of directors today.
He kissed her cheek when she pouted and looked the other way. He shook his head at her childlike behavior. It was cute.

Snakes: Make it up to you?
Lisa: Like you have a choice.
He laughed. There was nothing he wanted more than to stay here with her. Making sweet love to her all day long.
Snakes: You asking for it love. Now I don't have a choice but to fuck you till your legs give out. I'll make sure to fuck you till the pleasure makes you pass out.
He whispered seductively against the crook of her neck. The goosebumps that popped out on her skin was a clear indication of how much his words affected her. And he loved it.

Snakes watched as Lisa bit her lower lip and groaned. He laughed and flipped them again. A smirk playing on his lips. He removed the hair away from her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.
Snakes: Wanna take a shower with me, and I'll give you a review of what I'll do to you tonight.
Lisa: Pick me up.
Her hands were fast to remove the thin blanket over their undraped bodies. Snakes chuckled in amusement of his horny wife. He picked her up bridal style.
Snakes: You addicted to my dick Monalisa Zikalala.
Lisa: And I'm proud of it.
He jolted when she spanked his nude ass while in his arms. He shook his head, a dirty thought playing on his mind. His legs took them to the restroom.