Insert 73

Snakes' pov

Waking up next to Lisa was far by the best things that I would forever cherish. I can't imagine my life without her and my little girl, my little family. Just on cue, she stirred in her sleep and her eyes found mine staring down at her, a thing I tended to do a lot. I would wake up first not because I like to do so but my mind was so used to waking up in the early hours that it happened occasionally. But I didn't complain now, not when I got a chance to look at the most beautiful woman in my life for as long as I wanted.

If it had been a few years back, maybe I would feel numb and just emotionlessly carried it on looking at the ceiling till it was time to go out there and do what I do best, killing people and securing the bag.
Lisa: Hey.
Her voice was raspy from sleep, yet she managed to sound so sexy. I bend my head down to kiss her delicate parted lips. Then I whispered against her lips.
Me: Hey you.
Her hand reached out and clasped around my hand.

Lisa: What time we going home today?
Today was the day we were supposed to head back home. But I wanted to take her somewhere first before we headed back home. So I pressed my lips against hers again, not having enough of her sweet kisses.
Me: I want to take you and Ronnie somewhere first, so we'll probably go home later. You good with that right?
She smiled that cute lipped smile of hers that would have any man swept away by.
Lisa: Okay, where are you taking us, dear husband?

Husband. I was her husband and it made me so fucken proud. Every time she called me her husband, it did things to me, my little guy down there as well.
Me: You'll know soon, my love.
She grinned and nodded, her fingers slipping away from my hand and reaching up at the back of my neck and pulling me down to her, so close that our lips were brushing.
Lisa: You look so fucken hot right now, you know that?
Me: Shameless woman, are you seducing me?

Her laughter was so contagious that a boyish grin made its way to my face.
Lisa: And what if I am, you my husband after all?
Me: You bet your sexy ass I am.
Not giving her another chance to put a word in, I slammed my lips against hers and took off her nightgown in one swift. I only had my pajama pants and they were gone immediately as well. My hands found her thighs and clasped them firmly, wrapping them around my waist.

I kissed the sensitive spot under her ear, earning a sweet moan in return. My hands found my sacred haven, and as soon as they inserted themselves inside of her, oh was she wet I started to move them in all directions leading to her exploding around them.
I brought them to my lips and licked them clean before smashing my lips on hers again making her taste her delicious self.
Me: You gonna be the death of me.
I breathlessly whispered against her lips as I slowly slipped inside of her, making her gasp and tighten against my big guy.

Me: Fuck. . .
That just felt so good. I had meant it when I said she would be the death of me. Her nails dung at the skin at my back, pain seeped in but I didn't care about that right now, I was focused on pleasuring my wife and the same pleasure that was wrecking through my body. Lisa's sweet and melodic moans mixed with my groans and grunts until we both climaxed and I pulled out and pulled her to me. Her hot skin felt right against mine.
Lisa: God I love you.
Her breath was uneven. I laughed at her and kissed the top of her head.

***

Ronnie: Are we there yet?
Me: No, for the hundredth time we not there yet princess.
Ronnie: Are we close?
Me: Again, for the- oh wait yeah we are.
A satisfied smile broke from her face, making me shake my head. She had been annoying the living hell out of me for thirty minutes with the same questions. I was so relieved that we were finally close to the cemetery.
Lisa: Oh?
As soon as she saw that I was taking the lane going inside the cemetery she raised her eyebrows in question.

I just smiled at her and parked my car at the side of the road and got out. I walked over to her side and pulled her door for her and waited till she was out before slamming it shut again. Did the same for Ronnie and picked her up, settling her on my hip, and locked the car before pocketing my car keys.
Me: Let's go.
I tugged at Lisa's hand as I adjusted Ronnie on my hip and walked to the graveyard.
I spotted my mom's grave and settled Ronnie next to me before letting go of my wife's hand.

The last time I was here I was a wreck. I didn't even acknowledge the state that my mother's grave was in. I felt my heart breaking at the sight of my mother's resting place. It wasn't supposed to be like this, not when I was alive at least and I was going to make sure it was better. I kneeled in front of her tomb and lowered my head in respect.
Me: Sawubona ma. (Hello mom)
My hands were fidgeting as I swallowed. My voice was still normal so I was thankful for that. I saw Ronnie holding onto her mother.

Me: Ngiyaxolisa ang'zanga maduzane, but I'm here now. (I'm sorry I didn't come earlier) A lot happened since you left.
A chuckle escaped my lips at that last statement. A lot did happen since she left me. I did a lot of things she wouldn't be so proud of.
Me: But, I meant someone, she's great ma, really great. I think you would've loved her.
I turned my head to look at my wife and she gave me a small smile to show she was listening and there with me.

Me: She gave me the greatest gift too, a little annoying at times but she's my world now. You would've made a great grandma. I miss you, a lot ma.
I bit my lower lip to stop it from quivering as I blinked away the tears hurriedly.
Me: Sthandwa sam. . .
I held my hand out for Lisa and waited till she clasped it and stepped closer and crouched next to me. I took Ronnie and made her stand in front of me.
Me: This is my family ma, my wife, and daughter. Monalisa Zikalala and Veronica Thabisile Zikalala.

Lisa placed her head on my shoulder and stared at the grave in front of her wordlessly.
Ronnie with her own head and entire body leaning against my chest seemed perfect and complete and I loved it like that.
Me: I also wanted to let you know that I found ubaba and uhm I would like to change my last name to his to honor him. Well I know he already told you up there, he's a petty man.
Lisa giggled beside me at the insult I sent towards my father.

Me: Sobonana futhi ma, ngiyaku thanda ma. (We'll see each other again mom, I love you mother)
Ronnie who was sucking at her two middle fingers turned and looked at me with the cutest look of curiosity. I pecked her nose.
Ronnie: Ukuphi uma wakho? (Where is your mother?) is she inside that rock?
I smiled at her, she was so darn cute.
Me: No sweetheart, my mother is up there, in heaven with other angels.
She gasped and looked sad, I wondered if she knew what I meant.

Ronnie: Don't worry Daddy, me and mommy are here and we never going to leave you okay.
She kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I felt my heart beat out of its ribcage. My little girl was by far the smartest child. She didn't know the effect her words had on me. I just wanted to smooch her with thousand kisses at that time. Lisa looked at me and smiled at me as well. I felt so proud at that time to know I had a family like them. I had nothing to worry about, they had me just as much as I had them.
Lisa: Yeah, we stay with daddy till the end
Me: I love you and I love you.

I kissed Ronnie's face till there was no place left to kiss as she giggled making me feel immense pride and joy.