Insert 53

Narrated

Siya: So vele you were kidnapped by your assistant?
He boomed with laugher at the backseat, irritating Snakes even more. Sanele chuckled, his eyes focused on the road as he was driving.
Siya: She- she almost killed you, ahh shemm poi (boy)
He continued to pester him as he doubled over with laughter, clutching his stomach.
Snakes glared at him through the rearview mirror, but it didn't stop Siya from laughing hard. Snakes decided it was not worth his energy to entertain his madness.

All he wanted to do was to get home to his wife and daughter and it seemed like Sanele was driving slow or the road was just getting longer. He didn't pay any mind to the grown man at the backseat, who was laughing at the most absurd thing.
Sanele: What are you gonna do with her?
Snakes glanced at the side view mirror, his thump unconsciously playing with his bottom lip. He still needed to verify his assumptions. If Lillian really was crazy, or she acted crazy.

Snakes: For now, we have to keep her in one of the basement cells at the warehouse.
Siya leaned back on his seat, clasping his hands at the back of his head.
Siya: The basement cells are all occupied.
Sanele: What has Muzi been doing all this time?
Snakes sighed, looking at the side view mirror. He had to hold her hostage for some time while he contemplated on his next move.
Siya: Don't worry, I'll have someone to vacate some of the cells before we take her there.

Snakes: Make sure she doesn't get any food.
Siya: She bruised your balls.
He chuckled. Snakes reached to the back and punched his stomach with Siya trying to block his fists while cussing.
Snakes: You fucking stupid.
He settled in his seat. Snakes' mind wandered back to his family waiting impatiently for him to come home.

***

Leone: I'm going out.
He yelled out to his brother who was seated in the dining room with his laptop on the table.
Leo: Sit.
Leone sucked his bottom lip between his teeth in irritation. He turned around uninterestedly and took a seat, leaning back on the wooden chair. Leo, not once did he glance away from his laptop.
Leone: What do you want Leo?
Leo, upon hearing the tone in his brother's voice, paused his finger midair.

Leo clasped the laptop shut and propped his elbows forward on the table.
Leo: I want you to go back to Italy. The Russians have located me and it's not safe for you to be here.
Leo's eyes set on his little brother as he commanded him. Leo saw the rage peeking from Leone's eyes as he narrowed them at him. Leo didn't care about his hormones as long as his brother was safe, that was all.
Leone: Why? Because you think I'm incompetent right?
Leo's face remained neutral, not betraying a single emotion.

He knew talking his brother in taking off was going to be a hard task.
Leone: I can't go.
Leo: It wasn't a question. You going, end of it.
He opened his laptop and continued with his work, paying no mind to his fuming brother.
If there was one thing Leo was gonna do, was to make sure by any means that his little brother didn't live this life. He wanted him to live a normal life, get married, and have kids. He knew the feeling of killing someone for the first time.

His, not being the easiest times of his life. Having the blood of your parent on your hands was something no one was to be submitted to. The traumatic experience, the sleepless nights, and the voices in your head were not something Leo wanted for Leone. If it meant having a bad relationship with him, he would gladly ratify it. Leone got up and chuckled, kicking the chair backward till it landed with a thud on the floor.
Leone: Vorrei che ti fidassi di me per una volta nella tua vita. ( I wish you would trust me for once in your life.)

Leone walked out, with anger but mostly hurt. Leo once again was excluding him in things. He was putting trust in people that weren't family over him. He booked a hotel and called one of his booty calls. If there was one way to take off the steam, was a good fuck. He had familiarized himself with the city and the people. If he had to spend time being locked up in that house, he would've gone crazy. He didn't know how Elizabeth did it.

Meanwhile, in the house, Leo made his way to his room. He took a shower and wrapped a black towel around his waist.

Betty walked in on Leo dropping his towel on the floor. She squealed, turned around, but her squeals still vibrated in the room. How could she just walk in like that, she mentally scolded herself? Why was he butt naked?
Leo: You can look now, it's safe.
He chuckled, amusement accompanied his tone. Betty couldn't bring herself to turn around. Her mind contemplated taking the chance or just walk out.
Deciding to go with the former, Betty turned around and almost jumped back when her eyes met with a brawn chest, a bare brawn chest. She blinked, then blinked again, her throat seemingly going dry as she gulped.
Leo: Have you ever had sex Elizabeth?
She didn't know how to answer that. Why did he ask her that all of sudden and how was someone so calm yet so blunt? She nodded, barely noticeable. She felt his finger lifting her chin. Her eyes met with his brown ones.
Leo's face was so close up, that their noses were practically brushing against each other.

Leo: Do I make you feel humid when I'm this close to you amore?
The way he whispered in his deep yet husky voice, made her want to lock her thighs together. She felt his hand going to her bare arm, his fingers trailing from her wrist. The small action had her shivering. His fingers grazed her skin, going up with it till it reached the thin strap of her garment. She tried to pry her eyes away from him but he reached up to her face and held her chin with the index finger and his thump, making it hard for her to look anywhere else.

The more he touched her, the more she became wet down there. Her undergarment was so damp, she thought it would leak, sliding down her thighs.
Leo: Does my touch make you yearn for more Elizabeth?
He waited for her to answer. She saw in his eyes that he wanted an honest answer from her. What was she supposed to say to such questions?
Leo: Answer me amore.
His finger pulled the thin strap and let it fall loosely around her arm exposing her shoulder.

She shook her head. The lie was written all over her face. She knew that her facial expressions and body gave her away. But she didn't expect him to inspect to confirm his assumption.
Leo: If I put my finger in your pussy, will I find it dry then?
He asked, his hand already going under her shorts and her garment. She gasped when his finger came in contact with her core. She watched as he smirked and retrieved it. He looked at his finger with a smugful face.

Leo turned and looked at her as he took his finger in his mouth. He licked his finger clean, never taking his eyes off of her. Her body tingled at the scene in front of her. She didn't know how, but the way he licked his fingers aroused her more. It didn't help that he was licking her juices.
Leo: I wanna bury myself deep inside of you.
He said as he snaked his hand at the back of her neck and pulled her face up to brush against her lips. Elizabeth gasped as his lips brushed hers. She wanted to kiss him, she didn't know why he didn't just kiss her already but she wasn't about to wait for him.

Elizabeth slowly and tenderly kissed him. Her hands finding his waist, as she clutched his briefs her hands as he deepened the kiss.
Leo pulled her closer to him as he picked her up, breaking the kiss, and leaned her back against the door. The two were breathing heavily and staring at each other without saying anything. Leo's hands were firmly at her butt while Elizabeth held onto his neck with one hand and his shoulder with the other. They wanted each other so bad.
Betty: Make love to me.