Insert 52

Narrated

The little girl got up from the couch, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and wobbled to the door. Her mother was still sleeping and couldn't hear anything. Lisa was drained. She hadn't had sleep for hours, crying for Snakes to come back home. Ronnie walked to the door and stood there looking around for her dad. He wasn't there, no one was in sight. She sat on the porch and waited. Remembering words her mother told her. That her father would be here when she wakes up.

She was gonna wait for him to walk in just as her mother had sworn. Minutes passed and Ronnie sat there, waiting for her father, he hadn't come. Silent cries leaving her mouth, tears gushing out of her tiny eyes and sliding down her small face.
Lisa looked around the house, she couldn't find her daughter. She started to panic, but her nerves calmed down when she spotted a small frame, sitting outside the glass sliding doors. She heaved a sigh of relief, closing her eyes, taking in the painful scene before her eyes.

The gates opened, excitement peeked inside of Lisa. She watched through the doors as the car parked on the driveway. Meanwhile, outside, Ronnie got up, eyes getting glossy all over again. She was happy that finally, her father was here. Snakes walked out of the car, looking like the mess he was, hair wet with sweat and sticking to his forehead. His wrists were bloody from the ropes that had cut through his skin. His eyes found the little girl's brown ones.
Ronnie: Daddy!

Snakes opened his arms crouching on one knee, as the little girl ran up and threw herself to him. He wrapped his big arms around her small frame, hugging her with everything in him.
Ronnie: Daddy, where were you? I missed you.
She sobbed as she held onto him tight. Snakes felt a lone tear slide down his own cheek but quickly wiped it.
Snakes: Daddy missed you more Ronnie.
He pulled away and looked at her as she cried.

He chuckled at her. His eyes getting more glossy seeing his little girl cry so bad for him.
Ronnie: Why did you not come back. I waited for you daddy. Where were you?
She whined as tears rolled down her cheeks. Every word coming out strained with pain, his little girl was hurting because of him.
Snakes clenched his jaw, feeling helpless.
He wiped her tear-stained face while holding her face in his hands.
Snakes: Forgive daddy?
Ronnie shook her head. Snakes sighed and looked down. Seeing her cry was one thing he never wanted to see.

Ronnie held his face in her tiny hands, making him look at her. Snakes stared at his princess. Ronnie put both her hands, holding on her ears while her lower lip quivered. Snakes looked at her confused. His Adam's apple moving as he gulped down.
Ronnie: If you want me to forgive you, you have to apologize like this.
Her voice coming out in small whispers. Snakes chuckled, feeling his tears falling too.
Snakes: Like this?
He asked as he mimicked her stance.

Ronnie nodded, with a pout. Sniffling as she cried.
Snakes: Am I forgiven now?
She nodded again. Letting her hands fall on her sides, Ronnie threw herself on her father and hugged him tightly again.
Snakes: I love you kiddo.
His eyes went to the door, as his wife stood there with a hand over her mouth, trying to contain her sobs. Snakes picked Ronnie up and walked with her towards Lisa.

Lisa looked away, not wanting to face him. She was angry at him. As much as it didn't make sense as of why she was angry, she was angry to the point of not wanting him to look at her. She was angry that he left, she was angry that he didn't answer his calls, she was angry that he let himself get kidnapped. Snakes tried to touch her but she jerked it off. Why did he have to make her worry like that? Snakes sighed and whispered to Ronnie to go to uncle Siya in the car.

Lisa walked inside the house, trying to walk up the stairs. Snakes grabbed her hand and pulled her back to his chest. She didn't look up at him, she was afraid she would break down if she looked at his eyes. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he held her tight.
Lisa: Why?
She hit his chest repeatedly, unable to restrict her sobs as they echoed through the house. She kept asking the same question, hitting his chest with her fisted hand.

Snakes' jaw ticked with anger. He hated seeing this. He didn't know that his absence had affected her this much. Lisa fisted his bloodied shirt in her hands. Her hold was tight, putting her head on his chest and just cried. She missed him so much. As he held her close to him, she cried, her arms wrapping around his torso and hugging him tightly.
Snakes: I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mona, I'm sorry.
He pleaded, hugging her close to him.
Lisa: Don't ever leave me like that again.

She mumbled against his chest. Snakes kissed the top of her head, as she continued her rant;
Lisa: I will leave you if you ever leave like that again. Do you know how worried I was? I couldn't eat, sleep because all I was thinking about was whether you ate, or slept comfortably where you were. I was worried whether you were safe or if something happened to you. Ronnie kept asking about you. She cried Mndeni, and I couldn't even make her-
Snakes: I'm sorry.

He faintly said, grabbing her face and kissed her hard. He missed her lips, her touch and her moans. He wanted him deep into her, hearing her moan out loud his name. He inserted his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss.
Snakes: I'm sorry, I made you worry.
He mumbled against her lips, his hands holding her face in them and his forehead on hers. Lisa closed her eyes and held on his wrists, taking in his scent. She was happy that he was home and with her.

Snake kissed her again, brushing her hair out of the way. His thump caressed her cheek as he pulled away and looked into her eyes.
Snakes: I love you woman. These words aren't enough to express how much I love you. You are my heart, Monalisa Zikalala.
Snakes wiped the tears that had trailed down her face. He pecked her lips, letting his lips linger there for a moment, as he savoured her soft lips against his.
Lisa: I love you.
Snakes: I know my love, I know.
He couldn't get enough of her. He needed more of her.

But he knew that this wasn't the time to think about sex, but he couldn't help himself. He needed his woman bending over as he thrusted deeper into her.
Snakes: I want to fuck your brains off woman.
He groaned as he looked into her eyes. Lisa's eyes bulged out of their sockets. Snakes smiled widely, amused by her sudden shyness. He kissed her nose and pecked her lips.
Snakes: Not now my love. But later, I'm going to bend you over and fuck the living hell out of your tight pussy.

He pecked her lips, that had parted slightly as she gaped.
Snakes: Come on, let's go.
He grabbed her hand, pulling her outside where they found Ronnie eating skittles and giggling with her uncles.
Siya: Family reunion iphelile vele? (is the family reunion really over?)
Lisa: Thank you.
She hugged them both, receiving chuckles from both of them. Snakes possessively pulled her to him, his front against her back.
Snakes: Mine.
He whispered against her ear.

Stars Alignedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें