Insert 74

Narrated

Snakes/Lisa: Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ronnie! Happy Birthday to you!
Ronnie giggled and jumped on her mother's lap as they sat on her bed. She had just woken up and both her parents surprised her with a cake that rested in Snakes' hands.
Ronnie: I'm so old.
Snakes: You even tall now, what is it you eating to make you this big?
He teased, in a fatherly way it was also encouraging her.

Lisa tickled her tummy and smiled at the sound of Ronnie's giggles as she cried for her mother to stop. Lisa finally stopped with her torture and fixated Ronnie to perch upright on her lap. Snakes brought the cake closer to them, as he also shifted his body closer.
Lisa: One, two, three, four and five! Wow you such a big girl aren't you?
Ronnie nodded vigorously, with a big goofy smile on her cute tiny face as Lisa counted the candles on the cake.
Lisa: Come on, blow your candles, but first. . .you have to make a wish.
Ronnie: I wish-

Snakes: Oh no, if you say it out loud it won't come true.
Before she could finish her sentence and voice out her wish with the enthusiasm radiating from her, Snakes cut her short.
Ronnie: But I want you guys to know what I wish for.
Ronnie pouted, obviously disgruntled. Lisa looked at Snakes and back at Ronnie. Snakes put the cake on nightstand and got up. He approached the small table in Ronnie's room that had her books and stationary. He took a book of paper and pencil.

Snakes: Tell you what kiddo, how about you write your wish down and show it to us after you've blown your candles, yeah?
Ronnie: Yeah!
Snakes grinned at her adorable bubbly self. He sat back down on the bed, and retrieved the cake before putting it in front of Ronnie.
Ronnie closed her eyes and blew on the candles, as she opened her eyes she watched the small smoke dissipate into nothing.
Ronnie: Daddy gimme!
She extended her hand out for Snakes to give her the book along with the pencil.

Lisa: She's so eager to tell us her wish, I wonder just what it is.
Snakes chuckled. They both looked at their little daughter bent down on the floor, scribbling down her wish on the piece of paper. As soon as she was done, she got up and turned around, held up her hands with the book as well.
Ronnie: Don't say it out loud, or it won't come true.
She grinned at her parents. Lisa smiled at the words, feeling her heart swell up with joy.

"I wish to be the best big sister" Written in bold and slightly bad handwriting. Ronnie's wish was so innocent yet heartwarming. Lisa saw just how much Ronnie adored her little brothers. They were all she thought about, she ever saw and talked about. When she had found out that her mother was having baby soon, she was overjoyed. The happiness in her eyes when she saw two babies was unmatched. And one year and few months later, Ronnie had a role of being an older sister to her little brothers.

Snakes: You going to be the best big sister there is in the whole wide world.
Ronnie ran up to her cake and dipped her finger on the cream before bringing it to her lips and licking it clean.
Ronnie: I'm going to check on the babies?
It was more of a question than a statement as her eyes landed on her mother who nodded her head in permission.
Lisa: Don't wake them up if they still sleeping baby okay?
Ronnie: Okay mommy.

She bolted out of the room and disappeared down the hall leading to the boy's nursery.
Lisa: Be careful Ronnie, God that child.
Snakes unexpectedly lifted his wife up and brought her on top of his body as he laid back on Ronnie's bed. Lisa giggled and swatted his arm for startling her but she couldn't stop the big grin spread all over her face. Snakes had to admire how she still looked beautiful after all these years. To him, it was like she was aging backwards and as much as he loved it it bothered him. His woman was so enticing that it raised insecurities within him.

Lisa: You doing it again.
Snakes: Doing what again?
She adjusted herself so she was comfortable laying on top of him with her palms rested on his chest as her chin perched on top of them. Lisa gave him the 'you know exactly what I'm talking about'
Snakes: What? What am I doing?
He smiled charmingly at her, draping her ass, making her feel his hard on.

Lisa: That random stare of yours, you look at me as if I'm some unreal creature that'll disappear.
Snakes smirked. He quickly switched the positions making him on top of Lisa and hovering over her. A mischievous look playing on his face.
Snakes: That's because. . .
Kiss on her jawline and below her chin.
Snakes:. . . you are. . .
Kiss on her neck and on her collarbone.
Snakes:. . . beautiful, and I'm in love with you.

By the time he had finished his sentence, he was looking at her in the eye. She had to resist the urge to blush but failed.
Lisa: You just trying to get in my pants.
She joked, making him laugh out loud. She stared at him as he laughed. Damn he was beautiful, she thought. His eyes glistened and they closed off a little when he smiled or laughed. His brows furrowed a little making him look cute. His straight teeth displayed fully. And he thought she was beautiful, she thought again.

Her hands reached up to brush the little curls that had fallen over his forehead back. But they bounced back as he smiled down at her leaning in for a kiss. She felt the stubble on his face brush against her chin as he kissed her softly and full of love. That was another thing that made him look so hot, the facial hair, it was not much but it was there and it made him look so manly and mature not to mention hot. His hair needed a shave but the fact that it looked good on him, didn't bother her at all. He always knew how to rock the long hair or manbun look perfectly.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, she had cupped his face in her hands, feeling the stubble tickle her palms but it was the sexiest thing to her. His cologne and aftershave lingered over her nostrils. He smelled good.
Snakes: We should probably check on the kids.
Lisa: Yeah, we probably should.
But none of them made an attempt to move. All they did was stare at each other, taking in their features and lost in each other's eyes.
Lisa: Anytime now.
Snakes: Right.
He laughed a little, moving so she could get up.