Insert 30

Narrated

The wedding bells, the shining sun, the morning breeze. Everything was in setting. The day had finally arrived. Lisa's hands skimmed through the mermaid white dress. Her back bare as well as her chest due to the long V-neck. She admired everything about the dress. Her make-up was a minimal amount natural. Her bob hair had been straightened out.

 Her bob hair had been straightened out

Sino: You look so beautiful.
Her head whipped to the voice coming from the door. She hadn't even realized that someone was standing at the door. She had been too occupied with admiring herself in front of the mirror.
Lisa: I wish Daddy was here.
Lisa felt a piece of her heart detach from her as thoughts of getting married without any of her parents invaded her mind.

Sino: I don't know anything about our father, but I know one thing, he's looking over you from where he is.
Lisa smiled sadly at her sister. Sino walked over to the mirror, kissing her bare shoulder and hugging her from behind.
Sino: Don't ruin your makeup with tears now.
Lisa: I'm glad you here, it means everything to me.
Mbali: Having a sister moment without me?
Lisa laughed blinking away the tears that wanted to spill.

Lisa: Come here you baboon.
Mbali: Ouch, I'm not even four months pregnant yet and you already at it.
Mbali joined in on the sisterly hug. Everyone was putting a front of how they felt. The David matter had not been discussed properly. But the wedding was supposed to be a joyous celebration for the whole family, to forget the miseries and be happy. Joining two people together.
Sino: Okay, it's time to get married.
Mbali: Yay come on, your groom is waiting for you.

Lisa was so grateful to her sisters, when she came back here, she didn't expect to get married to the father of her child. But here she was on her wedding day, in a room filled with her loved ones. She had wondered where Betty was. She tried to call her before the wedding but no answer she only hoped she was okay and would come to her wedding. Right now she needed to think about her wedding and her future husband.

***

Their backyard was decorated beautifully with lanterns and white. Everything looked so elegant and simple. There was only a minimum of people to the wedding. Snakes stood there at the alter waiting for his bride in his black armani suit. His heart was beating so rapidly and boisterous he thought everyone could hear it, he knew he could definitely he hear it. Then he saw his daughter along with the little other two, Lungi and Jade walking down the aisle with flowers.

Mbali and Sanele walked together, followed by Sino and Siya. Snakes knew his friend wasn't coming to his wedding today, Leo always was a complex man but e did say he had a surprise for him, he couldn't wait to be surprised. He was so nervous, what if she changed her mind, what then. The sweat from his forehead wasn't making anything better. Siya nudged him on, turning around to look at the door, where the love of his life stood. She looked so beautiful, he couldn't believe that someone could be that beautiful without even trying. He hadn't even realized that she was now in front of him looking as nervous as him.

Rev: Welcome to all of you, who have come to share in this important moment in the lives of Monalisa Zulu and Mndeni Zikalala. I ask you to join together in celebrating, acknowledging, and honoring this day and the vows that they will be making. By your presence, you witness and affirm the truth of their love and commitment to each other.
Everyone clapped for the two couple who couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

Rev: You may exchange your vows, the groom goes first.
Snakes: I promise it is not possible for anyone to be as beautiful as you are right now.
Lisa chuckled with a huge grin on her face as Snakes took her hand in his, giving it a kiss. Every cheered lightly for them.

Snakes: I never believed in love, never believed in happily ever afters, nothing lasted in my opinion. My whole life was just gray till you came and added colors. You-you came and made me feel like I was living under a rock. You changed every perception I ever had about love. Because I am completely and utterly in love with you Monalisa. All I see is you. I hear you. And if I have to grow old then I want to do it with you, you my happily ever after.

Lisa closed her eyes shut as tears fell from her face. She had tried to keep them in but she couldn't anymore. Snakes mouthed 'I love you' to her as she smiled through the tears. He wiped them away from her beautiful face.
Lisa: You so cheesy.
Snakes chuckled giving her hand a squeeze.
Lisa: You found the light in me that I couldn't find. You pulled me through from the darkness of my depressing life and all I know is that where you are is where I am supposed to be and I will follow you to the end of it all.

She sniffled nodding her head, Snakes held back his own tears looking at the woman he was in love with as she declared her love for him.
Lisa: And I am completely and utterly in love with you Mndeni Zikalala. I fell in love with you against all odds and I swear it feels like I keep on falling in love with you every passing day. And I refuse to grow older unless it's with you.
By the time she finished her vows, Snakes didn't even wait for the Reverend to say anything as he smashed his lips on hers.

Their first kiss as a married coupled. He couldn't believe it, she was his in every way possible. All his. He kissed her so hard that he forgot there were people watching and cheering for them. Lisa pulled away as Snakes put his forehead on hers. She held on his suit jacket tightly. Both breathing hard looking at each other like they were the only people in the world.
Snakes: Fuck I love you so much.
Lisa smiled kissing him again. The Reverend cleared his throat making them part. But still looking at each other.

Rev: I know pronounce you husband and wife, I guess you may again kiss the bride.
Snakes didn't even hesitate to kiss her again. He couldn't have enough of her, all he wanted to do was to just rip that dress and take her there in front of everyone to mark his territory. He has been wanting to kiss her since she walked down that aisle.
Lisa: I love you too husband.
Snakes: Want to get out of here.
He groaned against her lips as she said that, instantly getting hard.
Lisa: You crazy, come on let's greet everyone.