Insert 46

Narrated

Lisa, woke up with an intention of pleasing her husband. She always aimed to please him but this time it was different. The sun was just rising in the morning. It was still early and she knew that Ronnie was still sleeping and wouldn't wake up for the next few minutes. She brought the boxer briefs down. His manhood sprung out, she chuckled amused by his enormous penis. It just never ceased to amaze her how big he was, and she loved how it was only for her.

Lisa took the shaft in her hands and started to stroke it. Snakes moved slightly in his sleep. Lisa smirked, enjoying the soft moans coming from him even in his sleep. Adding to his grunts, she took him in her mouth. She sucked on his huge shaft, feeling it expand in her mouth and the veins popping out.
Snakes: Fuck!
He groaned out the word as he woke up completely. Lisa continued with her assault on his manhood. Snakes cussed and grunted till he exploded in her mouth.

She swallowed him whole, smiling she crept back up to lie next to him.
Snakes: What was that for?
Snakes pulled her whole body to him. She beamed, looking up at him.
Lisa: Happy Birthday my dear husband.
Snakes lips tilted up. Lisa kissed his chin. But Snakes grabbed her neck and brought her face to his, kissing her lips hungrily. Lisa kissed him back with much passion. Pulling away flushed from the kiss, Snakes murmured against her lips.
Snakes: I fucken love you woman.
Lisa: I fucken love you man.

Snakes chuckled. Lisa welcomed the soft peck he gave her after. Just then their little bundle of joy walked in. Her energy could be felt from afar, and you just had to reciprocate with her. Ronnie squealed, running to the bed and jumping on it. Snakes put her in between him and Lisa.
Ronnie: Morning mommy, morning daddy.
Lisa kissed her daughter head wiggling her nose with hers.
Lisa: Morning baby.
Snakes: Daddy's princess, did you brush your teeth?

Ronnie shook her head. Snakes narrowed his eyes at her. Lisa shook her head when Ronnie just giggled instead. It never got old seeing how Ronnie was so unaffected by her father and the way it ticked her husband off. But he had to hold himself back and settle for simple chuckles.
Lisa: Guess who's birthday it is today?
Ronnie looked from her father to her mother repeatedly. Like the child she was, Lisa knew she was trying to guess. She chuckled at her antics.

Ronnie: Mommy I don't want to guess, tell me!
She jumped up excitedly while sitting and clapping her tiny hands.
Snakes: Why should we tell you when you haven't brushed your teeth.
Ronnie: You being uncool daddy.
Snakes scoffed, and started to tickle Ronnie so hard that she laughed and collapsed on his lap.
Snakes: How's that for cool? I'm the cool parent here.
Lisa raised her eyebrows at him. Snakes caught on and shrugged.

Lisa: Please, spell cool parent. Ronnie tell your father how I am the coolest.
She smugly looked him. Snakes scoffed at her. Lisa rolled her eyes, positioning Ronnie to sit properly. Ronnie sat crossed legged pouting. Lisa looked t expectedly as Ronnie tapped on her chin.
Snakes: You don't need to say anything princess, it's obvious I'm the coolest.
Lisa: You make her brush her teeth.
Snakes: You make her eat veggies.

Lisa gaped, but she knew that it was true but she wasn't backing down that easily. The title of being the coolest parent was hers by any means. As childish as this was, it was also important since her husband made it seem like she was the dull parent. She narrowed her eyes at him. He just shrugged.
Lisa: You won't even let her have a phone.
Snakes smug face turned into not-so-smug anymore. Lisa leaned back feeling victorious.
But her happiness lasted two seconds;
Snakes: It's my birthday.

Lisa: Yeah, that makes you cool how?
She didn't believe he had just used a tramp card. His birthday? Really? But she had to play it cool. Because after all, she was the cool parent.
Ronnie: Whoa, that's cool. Weally daddy?
Snakes took an excited Ronnie in his lap sending his wife a wink. Lisa huffed in disbelief, but couldn't help the smile on her face. Kids were kids. Just simple things, and they were so excited already.

She watched with a smile as Snakes conversed about random things that they were going to do today. She felt so content with her life. If someone had told her that a few years back she would be happily married and with an adorable baby girl with a great man, she would've laughed straight up. Looking back to when she was with James, it seemed surreal to be here with her family. She wouldn't trade them for anything. Ronnie giggled at something Snakes said.

Snakes: Come here.
Snakes turned to look at her. She smiled brightly at him snaking closer to his arms.
Ronnie: Mommy, today we going to bake daddy a big cake and buy him a lot of skittles and-
She blabbered on as Lisa just watched her talk with so much enthusiasm. Snakes whispered into her ear.
Snakes: You the coolest wife and mother.
Then he kissed the side of her head. She turned to look at him, and pecked his lips.

The love she had for this man was unexplainable. The small gesture and little things he did just made her heart flutter. Snakes went back to listen to his blabbering daughter and continued to agree with whatever she was saying. Lisa watched him as he made a face at something Ronnie said. He looked so funny and uncomfortable with just the thought. She laughed under her breath. He was so beautiful and it seemed like he got more beautiful as each day passed.
Ronnie: Mommy, daddy doesn't know how to lide a bike and I also don't know so we'll teach each other today.

Lisa turned to look at Snakes incredulously. Snakes looked so uncomfortable with the topic. She shook her head in amusement at his shyness.
Lisa: That's good baby, I'll watch.
She teasingly looked at Snakes who rolled his eyes. How they were going to teach each other when they both didn't know how to ride a bike was a mystery. She could already imagine the disastrous consequences of the whole scenario. Then Ronnie took off again, saying nonsensical things that were to be done today.