Insert 54

Narrated

Leo: With pleasure amore.
Elizabeth couldn't comprehend what her mind and mouth were playing at, but she knew one thing, that her body was yearning towards this man. Leo, still hoisting Betty in his arms, walked over to the bed and slowly laid out her back against it.
Leo: Are you sure you want this amore? because there's no going back from this.
She knew that he had to be sure of the situation. She, herself wasn't sure if this was what she wanted but judging by how her body reacted towards his touch then it was clear that most of her wanted this.

Betty: I want this as much as you want this Leonardo.
Leo stared down at her, taking in her facial features, and trying to detect any uncertainty. Satisfied with what he received, he made a mental note to make love to the woman the whole night.
Leo, leaned down to kiss her, the kiss starting off slow and steady. Both of their lips moving in sync. The kiss made Betty's toes curl up. It was like every time his lips met hers, flames inaugurated.

She moaned as he trailed his kisses down her jaw to her neck. He nibbled on her neck, leaving tiny bites. His hand found the hem of her top, pulling it over her head in a matter of seconds. She was left bare, her boobs staring straight at the man. He grunted, taking one of them in his mouth and playing with the other with his fingers. Betty felt the pleasure as she moaned out loud. Leo then stalked promiscuous kisses from under her breasts, to the navel area. When he had reached her shorts, he tugged at them, pulling them down along her smooth and thick thighs.

She started to feel cautious of her body as she realized she was only in her comfortable yet not sexy undergarments. She cursed herself for not wearing the sexy set of panties instead. But there was nothing she could do right now, not that it mattered anyway because the man had taken them off in a swift move, bringing her from her train of thoughts. She mentally applauded herself for shaving, at least one thing was going right and not so embarrassing.

Leo: You look so good amore.
He whispered his face inches from her core. She felt his warm breath hit her flower pot, making her moan in pleasure. It was amazing how the man, made her moan without even touching her.
Leo: And so wet.
His lips kissed her, teasing her a little as she squirmed. Elizabeth bit her lips as Leo finally licked her pussy lips. His fingers opened her pussy, as he inserted his finger inside.

Elizabeth gasped as she felt pain. Foreplay was new to her. She wasn't used to this kind of stuff. She had only been with one man in her life and he had never made her feel like this. Pleasure started to kick in as Leo moved his finger. Elizabeth's moans were loud and uncontrollable, but she didn't care at the time. All she cared about was the climax that hit her, making her convulse in pleasure.
That orgasm hit her unexpectedly, while she had been focusing on the pleasure the man's finger was giving her.

Leo started to move his tongue in her clit, along with his finger. She screamed out loud, as another orgasm slammed her. The pleasure she felt was too much.
Leo: You taste as good as you look amore.
He took off his briefs, his crotch springing out in full. He was so hard, veins popped out in every part of his already precummed penis. Elizabeth gulped as her eyes met the big machine that was meant to fill her core. She didn't even think that it was going to fit in her.
Betty: That won't fit in me.
She heard herself say out of fear. As much as she was scared, she was also throbbing for it.

Leo: This dick was made to stay between your thighs mi amore.
He climbed back up, spreading her legs apart. Her fears vanished, replaced by need as he rubbed the tip of his wet crotch on her wet pussy. She was so wet and ready for him, but he kept taunting her that she ended up begging for him to just put it.
Betty: Leo, please.
Leo leaned down, kissing her neck, finding her sweet spot. She moaned, her head jerking back.
Leo: Please what amore?

She hated that he was making her say it out loud as if he didn't want to be inside of her.
Betty: Please put it in.
She moaned her words out. Leo didn't waste any time putting the tip of his dick in her. She cried out as the pain shoot her body. The pain was too much for her to handle. Leo stilled, not moving. He had to make sure she adjusted to his dick.
Leo: You okay mi amore?
She nodded, but the tear that unexpectedly slid down the side of her face said otherwise.

Betty: Move.
She instructed. Maybe if he moved and she felt him in deep, the pain would subside. Deja Vu hit her as she remembered how Brandon, her ex-boyfriend had brutally broken her virginity. He wasn't slow nor considerate of her pain as it was her first time. He had made every minute painful for her. This felt like the time when she felt like her pussy was going to rip apart. But those thoughts evaporated as Leo moved his hips.

It felt so good that she had her mouth gaped. The pain was still there, only this time it was the enjoyable kind of pain. The man knew how to move his hips as he hit every spot making her scream out his name in pleasure.
Betty: Ahh, Leoooo
She moaned out loud as an orgasm hit erupted in her. Leo wasn't done with her yet.
Leo: On your knees baby, I want to fuck.
The way he spoke was so demanding and it made her so wet.

She flipped her ass up and her chest down. Leo grabbed her waist, inserting his dick inside of her from behind. Slowly, he started to thrust in her. His deep thrusts increased their pace. Betty was a screaming and coming mess, and it was like euphoria to his ears. His grunts went unnoticed as well.
Leo: Fanculo! (fuck!)
He groaned as he thrusted deeper into her, feeling his balls tighten and his dick twitched as he came in her. His semen leaked down her pussy, he rubbed it with his dick, making it smear all over her clit.

Leo stood up, grabbing Elizabeth's legs along. He took one leg and put it over his shoulder as he inserted himself inside her again.
Leo: You so fucken tight amore.
He said as he penetrated her pussy faster and harder. He stared at her as he moved. She moaned, feeling her toes curl and her legs shake when another orgasm hit her. Leo kept thrusting inside her, taking both her legs over his shoulders. He leaned down, tightening his hold on her thighs. He grunted feeling his second orgasm. He came inside her again.

Leo: Fuck!
He groaned, pulling himself out of her. Leo walked to the bathroom and took a towel, wetting it, and came back to clean both him and Elizabeth. After they had cleaned, they laid in his bed, cuddled up in each other's arms. Betty felt extremely tired and sour.
Leo: Sleep amore. I'm so addicted to your pussy, I might wake you up later for more rounds.
Was this his way of telling her to gain energy? She thought. Was this a way of trying to kill her. There was no way she was going to wake up for another round.
Leo: Amore, that thing between your legs is mine now, I can have it anytime I want.
Had she said her thoughts out loud or was he just that talented to hear her thoughts.