Insert 95

LEONE'S POV

She left like she had said. It's been a few days since she left this big hole in my heart. Had anyone told me that this shit hurt like a bitch I would have never drove that girl to the hospital that night. I would have never followed her to that township and mostly I would have never taken her to my place and fell in love with her. But it's fucking too late for that crap and now here I am nursing my broken heart. I can't even go back to the ol'me and just fuck a whore out of this. I literally can't because I feel disgusted with myself. I want it to be with her and only her.

Betty: Okay I have had enough of this, seriously Lee how long has it been. Get up and go fight for your woman.
It was so easy for her to say that. It wasn't as easy as she made it sound. Hell it was harder than anything I have ever encountered. Betty saw that I wasn't going to entertain her so she sighed and adjusted the bubbling boy in her arms. Little Alex was so happy and oblivious to the world. He didn't have anything to worry about and no heart to mend. I envied him but at the same time I didn't want to mend my heart if it meant I didn't have her in my life.
Me: Leave me alone Liz, please.
I lazily flipped through the TV not even paying attention to what was playing.

Betty: Okay, but know that I'm always here if you need to talk okay. Better yet, your brother is. Talk to him Lee.
Me: Yeah sure, my brother. You don't mean your husband I suppose.
She rolled her eyes and sighed again before planting a chaste kiss on my forehead making Alex squeal and reach out for me. I gave the kid a lopsided smile as he planted a sloppy kiss just above my eyebrow, probably aiming for my temble as well. Betty took him again and left.
Sometimes I really wished I had what my brother had. A beautiful, caring and loving wife with kids. He was one lucky bastard and he knew it. I was happy though. He had someone after so long.

After staring at the TV for a while and getting agitated by just sitting in the same position I got up and went to take a shower. I may be heartbroken but I wasn't about to compromise my hygiene nor my looks for it. I still made sure I looked good and smelt like sex on the beach. Awesome. After taking a shower I went to the warehouse. I parked my car next to the slick black jaguar. I knew who it belonged to. Even though I had hoped to be alone here I was glad I could have some company. I needed it.
Diego: Hey man. You good? You look like piss.
Me: Is it my face, damn it I tried to look great today.
Diego laughed as Muzi emerged from the toilet fixing his shirt. I immediately recoiled.
Me: Seriously you guys, here at work?

Diego rolled his eyes as Muzi just kept that stoic face of his like nothing bothered him. He was always so hard on the edges, I wonder how Diego dealt with him. I admired their love though. It was not easy to do a long distance relationship with someone who lived across a continent from you. But somehow they made it work. Seems like everyone around me was happy with their significant other except me. Geez I sound like a whiny, horny teenage girl.
Diego: I get to see this handsome thing once in a while so piss off fratellino. What are you doing here anyway?
Me: None of your damn business cagna.

Diego threw the ball of the pool at me but I ducked just in time before it connected with my head. Violent much.
Me: What the hell man!?
He flipped me off. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the sofa as I watched them play pool. Muzi was really beating his ass. Serves him right. Diego took his turn to play.
Diego: It's about that chick you seeing isn't? I wouldn't sit there if I were you fratellino.
I gave him an incredulous look as I leaped from the couch like it was burning my ass.
Me: You should get that disinfectanted you little shits. Fuck I just bought these.
I examined my pants for any sermon.

Muzi: What chick? You seeing someone kid?
It was rare for Muzi to talk unless it was with his brothers who are his Capos or his boyfriend. But when he did he said about a minimum of words. I can count the number of times the man has spoken to me.
Me: I don't know.
I went to sit on the table instead. Diego took a hit and scored one of the balls in.
Diego: You don't know what exactly? That you like her or if you seeing her? I wouldn't sit there either.
I wanted to punch him in the face. I think I walked into that one though.
Me: Really? You've done in the pool table too I'm sure? Jesus you guys.

Muzi: I will fuck my boyfriend wherever I want and whenever I want kid.
I rolled my eyes at him. That was some bull.
Muzi: And yes I had him bent over at the pool table while I pounded his asshole.
I screamed. I did. Who says stuff like that so nonchalantly. Oh my God he's a pervent. Diego doubled over with laughter as I glared at the both of them. This was a place of work.
Me: I don't need to know how you guys fuck!!
He just shrugged. Wow! I hope you they trip over their own cum. What the fuck. After Diego had calmed down from his euphoria of seeing me squirm and recoil he got serious. A stick held under his chin as he balanced and watched Muzi take a shot.

Diego: So that chick of yours, what's going on?
I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about that.
Me: I told her the truth and she left, that's it.
I was kinda mad at her for taking off like that. She didn't even give us a chance. Did she even love me like I did her. Because if she did she would've stayed right. This love shit was exhausting. But I knew I wanted to love that her for the rest of my life if she gave me a chance to. I promise I would unconditionally.
Diego: I'm sorry kid-
Me: You a year older than me.
Diego: -maybe she'll come around. Just give her time to digest everything you told her.

Choosing to ignore me, Diego finished. I sighed. I didn't believe him, I didn't believe she would come back because I saw it in her eyes.
She was done with me. She was devoted to her ethics, her life values and her job. I meant nothing to her and it fucken hurt.
Me: Yeah right, she's not coming back and I have to make peace with it. I have to.
Muzi: You don't have to. No one should have to. Talk to her again and if she doesn't listen try again and again. Or you could just go with your brother's more effective way and buy her.
Me: You had it till you didn't no more man.
This guy needed some serious work in his head. Who says shit like that to someone.

Diego: He's right you know?
Me: I'm not buying her man what the hell?
He rolled his eyes and sighed looking at me.
Diego: Not about that. You try again till you satisfied with the fact that you tried to fight for her. And if ever she decides to come back to you you'll be proud of that fact you didn't give up. If she doesn't you'll know you tried. That's all that matters fratellino.
Me: Since when did you get all love smart.
Diego: Since I met the love of my life.
He said looking at Muzi as he also looked at him with a small smile. It was rare to see him smile like that. I loved what they had.
Me: Thanks you guys. And stop calling me fratellino you big headed shit, I'm a year younger than you.

Diego: You still younger than me fratellino.
I wanted to smash something. Preferably Diego's head against the wall. But he was right and I decided from then onwards that I was going to fight for my love and win her back. I mean how could she just throw away us like that. I will make her realize that she loves me and make her mine. What's the worst that could happen? Well she could reject me or file a restraining orde against me. No biggie.