Hybrids 1.2

I wondered if my parents had meet them. If they really had meet them, it looked like they were the opposite of what we were searching for. I sighed and the door was unlocked. I was faced with a corridor, which was fully white. Like it was a hospital. The receptionist handed me the remote. I took it and stuffed in my pocket. He was about to say something but a loud bang made me flinch. He looked at me with great concern. We advanced towards one of the door.

-"Hey, it's Jackson." The receptionist said "I'm bringing in the girl who will adopt you"

-"Get her away"?? Said

-"so the couple didn't lie"??

-"The heart condition kid" a stricter voice said out loud

-"Can I faint now or later?" I asked Jackson

-"Later" the three unknown voice answered

-"I'm coming in" Jackson said simply, but I could see he was uneasy

The first thing I noticed in the four bed room, was a guy sitting in a corner. He had his ears up. That was the wild dog, I thought. I concentrated myself on him, I didn't know why. I didn't even care about the others at first. I stepped into the room away from Jackson. He touched my arms, but I immediately yanked him off. I slowly walked towards the hybrid in the corner. I kneeled down and took his chin into my hand. Black hairs, eyes that looked full of sorrow, a glint of surprise. I took his shoulder and managed to turn him completely towards me. He was too surprised to say anything. I was staring at him. For five minutes.

-"Ela?" Jackson said

-"You're still here? I get to have 30 min with each group don't I?" I asked not taking my eyes off the hybrid.

-"You don't want me to stay." He concluded on his own "I'll stay near the door, though" in the corner of my eye I could feel the tension in the room. I hadn't look at the other hybrid, but I could feel their stare on me. They were on guard and the wolf one was being held back by the white cat. Jackson finally left and I could finally breathe.

-"What's your name?"

-"dog" the hybrid mumbled

-"Not your type, your name" I said again, he looked at me in disbelief "Alright" I was about to step back but he caught my arm so I sat back with him

-"Hoseok." He said and he licked his lips, he was very handsome but needed to eat more.

-"How old are you, Hobi?" I asked the nickname immediately coming to me and I took his hands slowly in mine. He looked at our hands and back at me. I watched his hands, and saw he was eating his nails. I frowned and then raised my eyebrow at him "I need to ask each question twice don't I?" he flinched, but didn't let go

-"I'm 22" he simply said

-"Do you want to be adopted?" I asked

-"I-I don't know" he glanced behind me and I felt a presence behind me, menacing.

I smiled at him.

-"I'm going to talk with the big bad wolf and then I'll come back to you" I said and let go of his hand "Can I pat your head or is it too early for that?" I wanted to touch his ear, but that was definitely for another day.

-"I would rather not" the wolf said behind me

-"I didn't ask you, meanie" I said still looking at Hoseok "So wait for your damn turn, and don't you dare snap at me" I said as I felt him tense up "I was brought here without me knowing I had to adopt 7 level 5 hybrids. So I suggest, you put your ass on your bed. As a punishment, I'll talk to you last if there is any time left"

He froze from behind me. I hadn't even looked at him. Hoseok was looking more stressed out than ever. I noticed him glancing at my pocket. I took the remote out and took his hand and put it in his. I could hear a few gasps and I stood up.

-"Too bad" I said to Hoseok who was still holding the remote with a wide open mouth "Don't expect too much, you can't unlock your collars with that" I stood up and finally looked around still feeling the wolf in my back. The fact that I didn't acknowledge his presence didn't seem well to him. So I turned to him. He was tall, Hair slicked back, glassed on his nose death glaring me. I was very sensible to the emotion of other and it triggered my panic and my anxiety a little. He felt it.

-"Feels great to scare people?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes "You're no better than your old owners if you're like that." I was disappointed and his tail went down "don't feel guilty" I said "peoples always have gun hurting me, about my weakness" and before he could speak I walked towards the panther's bed.

He had been looking at me the whole time. Black hair, into a short bob haircut. He had emotionless eyes, so I sat beside him of the bed and took his hand in mine. He tensed but I just played with his hand for a while to relax. My anxiety slowly started to be down. I looked over at the white cat, and smiled lightly at him. My heart pain was there and it was because of that wolf. GREAT start. Then, I felt the bed beside me twitch and I was pulled back into the panther's embrace. My back against his chest, his face in the crook of my neck. He sniffed a few times and it tickled so I giggled. His arms were around my waist, tight enough to make me feel safe and not threatened. All three other hybrids opened their mouth wide in shock, while I melted into the warm embrace.

-"Do you mind cuddling me when we sleep at night?" I asked softly and he hummed "Please?" I said and he stopped breathing. The white cat was staring at me in utter shock and Hoseok was confused.

-"No" his deep voice answered, that was nice.

-"I really love your voice" I said without thinking "Yours too Hoseok" I smiled to the wild dog "Now let's continue the introduction."

-"I'm Yoongi" the panther said "23, I love to sleep. I'm not the cuddly type usually, but you smell nice." He said and I touched his tail hesitantly. He swished it and I couldn't help but whine. Finally, I grabbed it and carefully poked it. Amazing, the softness. I really loved it. I looked towards the white cat who was still looking uncertain.

-"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. I'm 25" He said "I can cook, drive, and do a lot of chores. I'm useful, Master" he ended and he looked down.

-"I'm Namjoon, the same age as Yoongi. I'm an alpha wolf" he said at the end

-"Obviously, you're not a turtle" I mumbled and it made Hoseok smile a little, Yoongi snickered at Namjoon. The latter wasn't too happy. However, after seeing Hoseok smile, he didn't say a thing. I looked towards Hoseok. That smile was so beautiful, I felt like a ray of sunshine. I could perceive the scars on the shoulder of the boy. A tear left my eye. He immediately looked worried, but Jin was the one who turned my face to him.

-"Wh-What's wrong master? Are you displeased with us?" Jin said worriedly and shaking.

-"Here." Hoseok gave me the remote back.

I removed Yoongi's hand from me. What happened to this hybrids? What did they do to deserve those scars? What was going on here? I was emotionally shaken. That smile was rarely seen, I assumed with Namjoon's reaction. I looked at Jin who was kneeling in front of me. I looked at Yoongi behind me and he had his head down, like waiting for a beating. I looked at the remote, then at Namjoon.

-"What the hell happened to you?" I said pure sadness "Why does Hobi not smile like that constantly? Why scars? What did you ever do wrong?" I started pacing around "You're super nice you're handsome, you're intelligent. You are great, you're awesome you-"I was shaking, but Jin stopped me and lifted my chin up "Why, Jin? Why wasn't I early?"