College 2.6: Timeless evolution

"Oh."

Jungkook pecked my cheek at that and ushered me to drink the milk. We spoke lightly and I began feeling drowsy. Settling my cup down, Jungkook pulled me into his embrace once again. He went to Yoongi's room this time and it was without saying that the bed was bigger.

"Hoseok Hyung." He called out to the male

"What baby?" Hoseok called

I couldn't help but widen my smile at the endearment. Jungkook kissed him and Yoongi groaned as he pulled them apart. He pointed to me who was almost sleeping seating.

"Let's sleep, because the real baby is about to pass out." He advised

He settled beside me and Hoseok settled on my other side as Jungkook acted like the big spoon.

"I'm happy." I said to Yoongi

"I too, kitten."

In the morning, I woke up later than usual. It was just I and Hoseok. A word from Jungkook telling me that he had an art exhibition to attend as the main artist. Another from Yoongi with the address of the place and telling us that he had work today. I looked at Hoseok and brushed my finger through his hair.

"Morning." I whispered "I hope you don't have class today, because it is already 11 am." I added

He grunted something and I got closer to his face to hear him better. He kissed my cheek and I blushed. It was strange to be affectionate with them right away. 

Yet, it felt right. 

Ever so right. 

I found my place easily with them and that was part of the reason I think there was so much tension in the beginning. I kept my eyes on Hoseok's stretching form.

"Should we go to Jungkook's art exhibition?" Hoseok asked

"I would have gone either way." I answered "You don't have work today?" I asked

Hoseok shook his head and smiled.

"Go prepare then beautiful girl. We'll go on a lunch with Jk then." He said pulling me out of bed

I hummed and stepped towards my room. I met Taehyung on the way and he didn't even give me a glance. I bit my lips and turned around before he could disappear around the corner.

"Do you want to go to Jungkook's art exhibition together?" I blurted

He stopped walking and turned around. He had an expressionless face on. During a minute, he didn't say anything and I waited.

"You're going with Hoseok Hyung?" he asked

"Yep." I said with a smile "But I thought that-"

"You thought wrong." And he walked away

I remained frozen and then nodded to myself. Roma wasn't built in a day. I showered and grabbed a beautiful red dress, flowy and spring like. The red wasn't vibrant, but closer to coral tone. I put the slightest touch of makeup on and let my hair flow around me. I chose a lip ink and smiled to myself as I put on my white sneakers.