Hybrid 1.8

-"Jimin..." she started unsure and he realized his action. He froze, but he didn't want to let her go. Felix was grinning at him and Ela was still tired. If he carried her, why did he hate her? Confusion and a sharp heart pain due to the overwhelming situation started, and she began to cough. A drop of blood escaped her lips and Bang Chan took her away from Jimin.

-"Han, can you go up with Ela? Cuddle her and do whatever to make her relax." He ordered his member, who took Ela away "Ana, take something to eat to her. She obviously didn't eat well at lunch and didn't eat much this morning. Please" the maid started to make a plate full of food. Bang Chan looked at Jimin and motioned him to sit. The hybrid looked at him and punched him. A punch he avoided and returned, however Jimin was skilled and Bang Chan ended on the ground.

-"You can't order me around remember that." He whispered in Bang Chan's ear. "I'll listen for her sake and for her only. I will not kill you for her sake. I'm here because of her. You're alive only because of her. Remember that. Always." He had also taken control of Felix.

Two skilled security guards on the ground. Ana came down from Ela's room and widened her eyes. All the guys were sitting there, relaxed and eating the food that were put on their plate by Ela a while before. None of them was paying attention to Jimin smiling like a pure psycho. Bang Chan stopped resisting and motioned Felix to do the same. Jimin pouted at the absence of a challenge. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok looked towards Jimin with a quirked eyebrow. Ana recognized that look: it's a Why-look like why he didn't kill them just then? They were surprised and Jimin frowned. He walked towards the stairs, but Namjoon stopped him.

-"Eat first, and I want to know what happened Miss Ana. Jin. Hoseok" they met each other eyes and Jin complied first.

-"I...We asked Ela about Miss Ana's missing ear. We believed and all (glare) believed that it was Master's doing. In fact it was not her. It was Miss Ana's old owner and Master saved her. They have been together for more than a decade. She never used violence against Miss Ana. Master asked me to believe that she will never hurt us and if I did then she would keep us. I couldn't and she said she will find a family for all of us and make sure that we will feel safe as..." he didn't end his sentence and a silence filled the room, until someone spoke.

-"I'm not leaving her." Jimin declared much to everyone surprise "You can go. I'm staying with her." He said

-"If Jimin's staying, you know I'm not going anywhere" Taehyung said and Jungkook just nodded in agreement.

-"Nobody's leaving" Namjoon said massaging his temples. "You could have just lie to her, Jin Hyung" he said annoyed

-"I never lie to my master, Namjoon you know that well" he said looking at the wolf who just sighed. "You don't trust her yet either, so don't even start lecturing me." He continued and Namjoon groaned.

-"I'm not leaving either" Yoongi said with a calm tone "However, I think she needs us. I think this girl has went through a lot." He said eyeing Hoseok. "Hope, what do you think?"

-"I-"he started unsure of his words

-"How did you beat us?" Felix interrupted him as he could finally stand up. Jimin looked at him with bored eyes. He stood up and walked towards Felix like a predator watching his prey. He stood close, but a shaking voice interrupted him.

-"Jimin?" Ela said

He froze. Every guy froze, they were too focused on their discussion and didn't even hear her coming. She was barefoot and a worried Han rushed towards his friends. He put the dishes in the sink and went to Bang Chan first and started whispering about what happened. Ela was behind Namjoon and everyone could see her but him.