College 2.5: Some feelings revealed

Jin coughed. Everyone glanced at each other awkwardly. Jungkook took a deep breath in and I stared at him.

"Does that mean that they are not interested in you romantically wise?" he asked politely

I raised an eyebrow at him. 

What was this question? 

Obviously he wasn't wrong. 

When we talked together, they made it clear that they were purely in love with each other and that I was like a sister to all of them. Nathan had raised the issue, but I didn't feel that way towards them. Of course I cared for them a whole lot, not going to lie. Nonetheless, they are not the one I have feelings for.

"Sure. Soobin said that I just felt like a little sister to them." I sighed "But that is a bit the same for you guys although we aren't as close but-"

"I don't see you as a sister at all." Jungkook blurted

I looked at him a bit surprised, but it still hurts. I guessed I should have realized it. We haven't know each other for that long. I nodded at him.

"Yeah, I guessed so." I whispered

Seeing her defeated expression, Jungkook looked around him searching for help, but most expressions were either unreadable. Jungkook had been the one talking about having feeling for the girl, he was almost sure that all of his boyfriends felt the same. However, they didn't have the talk.

 A real talk about what had been going on. He had told them he felt something more for her. Despite all that, Jungkook didn't want her to misunderstand.

"I'm bisexual." Jungkook added

I looked at him, not knowing what to do with this information. Then slowly, it began to click in. I kept looking at him in disbelief.

"Wait, wait, wait...are you saying that you see me as a woman right now?" I whispered looking at Jungkook but kind of asking all of them

"In my case, yes." Jungkook admitted

I could feel my blood ran up to my cheeks. The bluntness of this boy seriously. I looked down at my plate to shy or embarrassed to answer to his confession. I took a quick look around the table and none of the other boys looked shocked. No one was eating anymore though. I didn't know really what to say though. Were they all feeling the same way? Was I about to become part of this relationship? I didn't know, but someone answered for me.

"I don't see you as a love interest." Namjoon spoke "However, I'm not bothered by Jungkook seeing you as such." He said plainly

"I do feel the same way." Jin spoke taking a sip of wine "I see you as a family acquaintance nothing less nothing more." He spoke coldly

I felt quite hurt by this, but I had no reason to be. It was to be expected. I looked at Hoseok and Yoongi, they didn't word anything out. Next was Taehyung and Jimin.

"I don't see you as a love interest either." Taehyung looked at me straight in the eyes

My question would be what do you see me as then? However, Jimin said the same thing as Taehyung not giving any particular details. I took a sip of my water as Jungkook remained staring at me. I blushed avoiding his eyes. In truth, I didn't know if it was possible to love more than one person at once. Of course, I didn't feel nothing for the rest of the men present. Jungkook blatantly confessing that he was interested in me was weird, but I would like to see where all of this could go.

"Then Jungkook, do you want to go on a date with me? If all of your boyfriends are alright with this." I spoke up and I knew I stuttered

Jungkook's face beamed and stiff nods were given around the table. We resumed eating and I did the dishes. I was still not believing what had happened at dinner and couldn't help but wear a big smile. I felt hands on my hips and squeaked as Jungkook laugh resonated.