Hybrid 1.6

-"Because you'll have them hurt." My dad said as a matter of fact "You're scared of what your mom and I could do to them, if anything happened to them. You found those stitches perfect, according to what your mom said they must be." He always knew me so well. I inherited his character so yeah.

-"Right" I said and looked at my mom for an answer

-"You're scared of hurting US?" Namjoon asked me in disbelief

-"I'm unstable. I'll be a burden to your pack, Namjoon. You're good people. I need...Other hybrids" I said not looking at him once "I don't like you anyway"

-"You're lying" Jimin spoke for the first time in a while.

-"She is" my mom said "One of you," she spoke to the boys "Can you cuddle her?" they widened their eyes and so did you "She's in lack of contact, that's why she comes out cold like that." She explained

-"MOM! I don't need-"I felt myself being lifted up and before I knew it I was on Taehyung's lap. He had his sleeved up and put his hand on my bare stomach. Before, I could resist: I totally melted into his embrace. It felt so right, yet so wrong. I looked at Namjoon. He was looking outside, not even looking at me. Yoongi had his eyes closed, Jimin and Jungkook were also looking outside. Jin was looking down, Hoseok was exchanging look with Taehyung. I held Taehyung's hands and began to play with them. He let me, I even pinched his skin he didn't say a thing. Then, I massaged his hands and he purred. A tiger actually purred in my ear. I smiles a little bit. A shot of pain made me come back to reality. We were really close to the house, but I still asked my mom.

-"Mom?" she looked back at me "Do you have the heart painkillers? It stings." She nodded and handed me the medicine. I looked around for water and Jin gave me a bottle.

-"Here, Master." He didn't look at me so I didn't took it

-"Jin" I called softly, but he still didn't look "Jin, look at your master." I said again and this time he gave me a quick look and opened the bottle before shoving it into Tae's hand. The latter took the medicine from me and put it in my mouth. I chugged the pill down before water even entered my throat. I earned a hiss from Jin, and I raised my eyebrow at him.

-"You chugged without water again?" My dad was annoyed as he parked the car "Get out, we're home. We will come back once the problem at the clothes company is solved." He said not turning the engine off.

-"Should I take the boys shopping tomorrow?" I said looking at my mom

-"Maybe next week. We already got them some clothes anyway. I doubt Ana will allow you out. Don't forget that your doctor is coming in two days from now" my mom managing to kiss my forehead as I opened her door. I went to the driver seat and hugged my dad. "See you very soon, sweetheart" they both said before driving off.

I watched them disappear. My hybrids were looking around, the mansion was big. A Victorian mansion that I absolutely loved. Two floors and a very large underground. Pool, Gym, Game room, Hospital room, everything was there. I knew Ana was behind the front door and that she was waiting for us. I opened the front door with my keys and faced a very angry female Labrador.

 One of her ear missed because of her previous owner. She was 35 years old and I met her in the south when I was a kid. On one of my whim, I asked my parents to adopt her. She was being badly mistreated by her owner and with a little bribe we managed to get her out. Since then, she had always been with my parents. My mom found her very useful, as she vowed to protect me with her life. She watched over me and made regular report to my parents. I still had a lot of authority on her weirdly. She held my hand every night to sleep. However, my mom deemed that, after Felix found her family that she could go back there. She was unaware of that. Till my mom tell her the truth, that is.