Hybrid 7.2: Mates?

"Mate?" my voice was louder than I intended it to be

Jimin's whole body snapped to mine and his eyes held so much disgust that it was hard to look at him in the eyes for more than a few seconds.

"Something we will never be." And he walked away

I stiffened something telling me to go after him, but I could do nothing about it. I looked at my hand and back at Hoseok who had now sat a good distance away from me. Jin was standing near the entrance, his eyes closed and he looked calm. However, I could feel that it was angry. An inkling or a gut feeling whatever, but he didn't like this situation either. Then, the interrogation started.

"Name?" Hoseok asked

"Melody." I whispered

"Family name?"

"None. I'm an orphan." The last word remained cloaked into my throat

"Your eyes are telling me otherwise." Hoseok sighed not looking at me

I looked at him for a long minute keeping quiet.

"I was adopted." I whispered "Thompson. The Thompson adopted me." I added

A rush of disgust ran through Hoseok's face and for the first time I thought that having the blind on wouldn't be so bad. I decided to look away from him as he kept taking notes. I explained to them what had happened, but of course I was aware that he wouldn't believe my word.

"Okay." He sighed "Now that you're done telling me bullshit, tell me the truth." Hoseok sighed

"Just kill me." I whispered

I could feel his body tense from my other side and I saw Jin open his eyes and tilt his head at me.

"Kill?" Hoseok asked

"Isn't that what everyone want?" I whispered

"I will care for all my mates." Jin's voice was firm "Even if you are human."

Then, they walked away. Hoseok chained me up to the bed, not too tight to my surprise and they walked away. I could only watch them disappear, disappointment and disgust clear at the way they avoided going anywhere near me. I looked at the handcuff tying my wrist to the headboard and sighed. I had no more will to fight for getting treated better. Without blinking, I dislocated my wrist: the sound of bones getting out of place clear. I winced slightly but bit my lips refraining from making more sound than necessary. I looked at Hoseok's table and noticed no weapon. Taking a deep breath, I decided to try and stand up.

"Move Mel." I ordered myself

I was wobbly, but up. I reached out for the table and searched inside the many drawers before finding what I was searching for. I grabbed the gun with my good hand and pulled the security off, it was harder with one hand, but without it I could feel the situation hit me.

"It'll be easier for them this way. They already loathe you. Like everyone else." I whispered to myself pointing the gun right beside my heart.

I took a deep breath as I stood there, a gun pointed to my heart and the fear of dying gnawing at me. I put my finger on the trigger letting the tears drop down my face. It would be short, I told myself readying the gun. I wouldn't feel anything except a slight burn, I repeated to myself as I closed my eyes. Then-

"Are you crazy?!"

I heard someone scream and before I could actually shoot the gun was kicked away from my hand and I fell on my butt. A guy with curly hair and stripy orange ears locked eyes with me. Our eyes locked for a minute, exactly like Jimin and again I felt something in my chest, bubbling. His eyes were full of anger and when he took a step closer, my body flinched and I cover my head with my arms.