Hybrid 5.7: Taehyung

The big garden was Hoseok's favorite part. He complimented my dad on his plantation and his well-kept cactuses. My dad's face showed how happy he was about Hoseok's genuine interest and he swiped him away from me. I settled in the kitchen with Jimin talking with my mother about the latest trends. Yoongi had been stuck on the terrace with a frown.

"Mom, you talked about a tiger." I asked at one point "What's this about?" I asked

My mother stopped talking with Jimin who finished cutting the tomatoes for a salad while my sister was cutting the cucumber. My mom wasn't stupid.

"You know that tiger don't you?" she asked

"Possibly. I'm not sure about it." I nodded "So?"

"It appeared about two weeks ago. First, I thought I saw wrong. Neon emerald eyes aren't really common. He was just beside the garden. He was eating from a roe deer. Dirty, bloody when we met eyes he ran away. I thought it was a nightmare at first. But I saw him several times and so did your father." She showed me a photo "See the green bracelet he has around one of his paw, it looked like something similar to the collars you gave your hybrids. I thought right then, he was the one you talked about with that Emilia girl?"

I only nodded. But how did Taehyung arrive here? Was it random? Probably not.

"He should just be shot" my sister said

The remark had Yoongi and Jimin stiffen and so did Hoseok look at her taken aback.

"Why?" I asked "You don't know what happened to him? His story? You'll just kill him for the sake of who? He didn't hurt anyone and he has to eat to survive. You're talking nonsense right now. Just cut your cucumber and shut your mouth if it's to say something irrelevant."

My sister was shocked by my reply and my mom hit my arm quite hard. I shrugged my shoulder unaffected and my father secretly patted my shoulder. I was right. My sister hadn't missed my dad's gesture and she scowled but remained silent. Hoseok helped quietly making the meal as Yoongi talked about finding Taehyung.

"This afternoon. We'll go on a walk." I said "Dad?" he nodded "Mom?" she looked at my sister "Sis?" I asked lastly and she glanced at me

"You don't want me there anyway."

"I wouldn't have asked if it was the case." She opened her mouth closed it and nodded at one point.

After the meal, it was nap time. A dish washer was definitely the next thing I would by and Yoongi took note of it too. Doing the dishes was nonetheless something that made us move and not be rich kids, so it was still up for debate. It was naptime, but I let the three big cats together and joined my sister. I knew that she wasn't a bad person and that when she called me she was in one of her bad day. We watched some Ghibli animation movie and we were reminded of our childhood a lot. We knew what the cues were and it made us giggle when we got it wrong.

"Time for a walk sunshine." Hoseok said as he entered the room

I made grabby hands towards him and my sister raised an eyebrow before squealing in surprise when he scooped me up easily. I wrapped my legs behind his lower back and my hand around his neck. He chuckled as I put my head on his shoulder like a baby.

"Baby didn't take her nap" Jimin mocked

"I'll make you carry her the whole walk if you continue to mock her Jiminie" Hoseok said and Jimin paled acting panicked

"Please my lord" he said getting on his knees "Don't give me this punishment."

"Guess, you don't want to cuddle either tonight" I said scoffing