Mafia 1.1

(There is no smut in this story. I respect BTS and this is fictional. Like all my stories.)

My name is Min Ela, sister of Min Yoongi and currently ending my last test of the semester. I had waited for this two months of vacation with so much eagerness that my knees were bouncing as I filled the last blanks on the exam sheet. My comrades weren't as happy as I was, because the exam was quite hard. I was chemistry graduate and about to finish my second year. The third year would be dedicated to practice in some companies and I had already set everything up. Working for the world famous company BTS had gotten me to do multiple interviews, but I was taken out of the 300 candidates. I was the best in my major and proud of myself for being chosen.

Until then, I had 2 and a half month of vacation and had planned to thoroughly enjoy it despite a small problem. My brother was the overprotective kind and didn't allow me to go out much. Our parents died when I was in middle school and he had to leave school to get a job for the both of us to live on. I had tried to do some part time job, but he somehow got me fired each time and pushed me to focus on studies. He wasn't home often and the kind of person to not share what they were thinking. He was scary to some people, but to me he was just a big grumpy cat.

"It was so hard..." Hwasa whined slugging her arm around my shoulder

"Yeah." Moonbyul said with a sigh

"It's the end at least." Wheein viewed positively

"For the four of you, I don't have my practice job for next year yet..." Solar whined

Moonbyul was in the same major as me whereas Solar and Hwasa were in Physics and Wheein in Biology. We met in high school and decided to go to the same university. They were my best friends and we knew each other by heart.

"You'll find something." I said encouraging

Solar wrapped her arms around me. It was usual. I was on the polar opposite of my brother someone quite cuddly and chubby. I had some forms, but wasn't overweight either. I was of average height and had dark blond hair with blue and green eyes much like my mother. Heterochromia was in the family and I had got that gene. Yoongi had the particular family trait of my father which was raven hair and an extremely pale skin. His eyes were almost black contrasting with mine greatly. None could believe we were related by blood, but our parents pick shut the mouths of haters. My brother wasn't one to cuddle, definitely not.

"We're going out later." Hwasa said "You, Min Ela, are coming with us." She said determined

"Oh, oh?" I laughed bitter

As said, my brother didn't let me go out much. He always knew where I was and except during exam period I had to text him every hour where I was. I had never went against him, because I was scared of him being angry. Going out with friends was possible for studying and only until 9 pm. So going out partying was out of the question. Not that I never did it. I sneaked out a couple of times and drank until I was knocked out, but the consequence were always bad. First, I was sick and second I was assigned to the house for an entire week in my room with meals put out of my room during meal hours. A nightmare.

"It's the end of the exam period, your brother could stop treating you like a child for once!" Solar said unhappy

"I'll just sneak out, don't worry. He isn't home anyway." My voice was bitter

My birthday was last week and he hadn't even wished me it. I tried talking to him and create some bonding times over the last years, but he only got further and further away. I bit my lips in sadness and frustration. Moonbyul pulled me to her chest and patted my back.

"Don't cry silly. Your brother is missing out a wonderful little sister." She said and I sighed not having realized I had begun to cry

"He definitely is." Wheein added ruffling my hair