Hybrid 7.15: Justice North

Then, I realized that Yoongi didn't reveal anything. I looked at him again, but I could guess that he wouldn't say anything. Jungkook was back facing me and I stood up from Hoseok's embrace in the middle of the room looking at each of them.

"I won't hurt you."

"Why mister?"

"Because it's not a good thing."

The small girl I was looked into the big eyes of the man who looked like he was at least 25 years old and grabbed his pants.

"But if you don't hurt me, they are going to do bad things to you." I chirped

The slums had built me like this, experiencing pain every day. The wolf hybrid crouched down in front of me, putting his hands on my shoulder. His eyes looked blank, but a glint of intelligence suddenly appeared.

"Listen Little Maple, you should treasure your life more." He said firmly "One day, I will find you and I'm going to make you happy. I'm going to give you lots of friends."

"Friends?" I had asked eyes sparkling with tears "You're going to be friend with me mister?"

His eyes widened as he looked at me. He had cursed under his breath and it was the first time I realized that we wouldn't be friends and that my life was truly in danger. I could hear the orders they shouted for him to end my life to kill me.

"I promise." He said standing up

"Promise?"

I looked at Jin thoughtfully as the silence had covered the room. I had been sent to the orphanage afterwards where I passed an IQ test and got adopted by the Thompson family afterwards. 

If what Namjoon told me was the truth, then Justice North was the hybrid who saved my life when I was a kid. It was a memory I had buried under all the pain I had felt during the last twenty years.

"I..." I started as the seven eyes snapped to me "I need time to register all this information." I revealed

"John." Namjoon called right away

The old fox hybrid arrived and guided me through the house. The SHO. The training to kill. Justice North. I stopped walking as I looked up at the old fox who had stopped too.

"Can I go out to get some fresh air? I feel like my head is going to explode." I whispered

He looked at me during several seconds before whispering something. Joshua appeared a second later and began walking obviously asking me to follow him. I glanced at the fox hybrid and I realized that my heart was hurting for them.

 For what they had to go through. 

Being born in breeding facilities was hard. Being born in hell was hard. And whatever happened to Yoongi, it was easy to tell that he hadn't the happiest childhood. Joshua walked on the rooftop and the cold night air gave me the chills.

"Can I get some time alone?" I asked looking at Joshua

He didn't say anything but stationed himself inside the mansion on the other side of the transparent door guiding to the rooftop. I couldn't believe how complicated everything was. I could somehow link dots together that they quit the SHO, but I didn't know what the deal was or if it existed still. From what Namjoon said, it could still be very existent.

"This is a mess." I said out loud "And I can't do anything about it."

"What do you want to do about it?" Yoongi's voice startled me