Another Werewolf Story 3

It's a remotedly short one, that I wrote some time ago. Tell me what you think. 

Human and Werewolves. Two different species. Very different. While humans are frail and billions, werewolves are strong but only a few hundred thousand. 

Could humans get rid of werewolves? 

Probably. 

Will they ever? 

Not as long as the Law is still standing. I

s everyone agreeing on the fact that werewolves are roaming around freely and that they could kill humans in seconds? 

Well, not really. 

Humans had always a kink for spicing things a little bit and the Hunters were always present despite the efforts of getting rid of them.

Werewolves were stronger than humans, they would also say smarter of course. Could change whenever they wanted into a monster that is higher than an average adult male and rip you to shreds. Yet they wouldn't do that again because of the Law. Humans and Werewolves were allowed to interact with each other, to have children together and to marry each other. But, it was rare. 

Like insanely so. Humans were raised to fear Werewolves and werewolves were raised to never trust humans. There was a war opposing the two species and thanks to your history course you could say it wasn't pretty. On both sides.

There were five types of werewolves. Normal werewolves were basically called wolf with a brown eye color or something. 

They worked like humans in buildings as secretary, doctors, teachers... 

These one were part of a pack and the second lowest rank. Then stood the deltas, basically they were soldiers and guards who had a normal job in addition to protect their pack. There were three ranks within that: Low rank delta, Middle rank delta and High rank delta also called Delta generals. 

Their wolf eye color varied from light orange, to orange and finally hazel. Next where the Betas, the Alpha's right hand, powerful as higher rank delta, they were strong soldiers but also had some responsibilities within the pack: like ordering the high deltas around, making sure everyone was eating enough and so on. 

Then, there were the Alphas, red eyes, the strongest of the pack and generally the one running them. Some packs had several Alphas and the strongest one was the head.

The last rank was Omegas. Blue, green and more rarely purple eyes, they were the weakest link of a pack. Yet they were very precious, especially the purple eyed one because if they mated with an Alpha then an alpha heir would be born. Omegas were generally rare and precious or threated like pure shit and breeding machines. 

If you were lucky, you would be a normal and unlucky were the Omegas. But there were also the most unlucky ones, the hybrids. Basically, werewolves with human bodies, no super strength, no super hearing, no super vision, none of that shit.

 They could shift into werewolves and that was it. They were welcomed and treated like normal whatever their mix breed was or killed. 

Lovely isn't it?

My mom was an omega and my dad was human. I won the lottery basically. I was human, but weaker than a normal human. My parents died when I was like 10 and I never got to understand much about why and were I was from. 

Which pack? Why did my mom run away? Never got to know. 

I had beautiful purple eyes and was lucky to be adopted by a loving old couple who didn't know a thing about hybrids. I basically lived like a human, hiding my scent by wearing perfumes or mixing with the human and wearing lenses.