College 2.4: More than friendship?

"Calm down, El. Calm down. It's fine." Yoongi's voice was gentle

"Yoongi give them back. Please." I whimpered as I tightened my grip around his neck

"You need to express it kitten. You need to cry it out." He said stubbornly

I sniffed and I knew I was crying hard. Letting entirely go as I cried my eyes out in his arms. Repeating what happened, what he had done to me, what he had said and everything that went through me. Yoongi stayed there, listening as I didn't know if he was still the only one in the room.

"It's fine now. You'll be fine now. You're safe." He repeated several times as I stopped speaking scared and blocked.

Then, I kept going until my voice was hoarse. Yoongi had remained strong and I finally got off his lap after what I recognized as two hours of ranting and crying. I tried to calm myself up, but it was to no avail.

"Come here."

I opened my eyes as I looked at Jimin. He had changed. His eyes red rimmed as he stood in front of me, wearing a fluffy sweater and some black shorts. I looked at him for several seconds, unsure I could confide and stay safe with this man.

"Come." He repeated his voice even softer

He crouched down and put his hands around my thighs and lifted me up as Yoongi followed behind him. I walked inside a room, I never was in before. It felt strangely calming. They were all there. It was like a room with only one huge mattress that covered the whole room. Blankets, pillows of all sort. Namjoon was settled in the middle with Jungkook and Taehyung on each side holding him.

"It's our safe room." Jimin spoke as he kneeled down beside Hoseok "We come here together, when something happens and we need time." He explained

I look around surrounded by warmth and I lay down beside Hoseok, curling into a ball holding his pinky finger. Nothing is said as I'm covered in a warm blanket and Jimin sits on my other side and brushes hand through my hair.

"It was really scary." I whisper "Hurt a lot. Thought that he would kill me, but..." I added

"But?" Hoseok questioned

"Jungkook called out for me." I answered "It gave me hope. Something to hold on." I answer

Jungkook clenched his fist. He had felt utterly powerless. He remembered getting the text and basically choking on his own breath. He had hurriedly stepped out and called the police which arrived only 5 minutes later. 

However, he hadn't dared enter the amphitheater. Nevertheless, he had heard absolutely everything. 

He had heard the guy insulting her. 

Her grunts of pain. 

He couldn't have done anything. 

He was well aware of it, but he couldn't let it go. He watched Jimin lay down the girl where there were the most pillows. He wanted to walk over, to say that she didn't have to hold him up with so much esteem, but his voice got blocked in his throat as he watched her eyelids slowly close when Jin settled his arms around her.

"She must be really tired." Jin spoke "She really opened her heart to you Yoonie." He added with a sad smile

Yoongi was standing there watching the girl fall asleep. Without realizing he leant forward as her arms reached for him. She snuggled closer to him.

"We need to take care of her. She was really scared." He whispered carefully turning towards the girl

"And we will."