Soulmate 1: Jimin (oneshot)

3, 8 million followers on Instagram. 

My eyes widened once again as I stared at my number of follower. You owned a makeup account where you enhanced the beauty of random people who allowed you too. It started with close friends, then acquaintances and finally you would send random DM to people and if they were free you could meet up do their makeup and post on your Instagram. 

You sole policy was that you never showed your face. You posted your skills and solely that. Your number of followers grew each day. You did some live wearing a Japanese fox mask on your face: your username was Yuri.

 You real name was Amelia Min.

 A blond average girl with blue eyes living in a small village in the east of France with your parents. 

You went to school like normal and even your own parents weren't aware of the existence of your account: only two of your best friends were and they never understood why you wouldn't spread it around.

In fact, you loved your freedom over anything else. Another thing to know about you was that you had a weak health. Your heart was damaged to some extent and you needed an operation to make it better, but it was never a necessity so you never did. 

You were now 18 years old. And for the first time in your life you heard a voice in your head.

'Hello? (Korean)'

You jumped out of your bed in fright. It was midnight only and you were like usual sleeping in your room. You turned looking around you and asked inside yourself who was there. Two doors stood there inside your mind: both of them were open. 

You felt someone get really excited and confused. 

Sadness was also one of the emotions. You answered in Korean because you watched Korean variety shows and dramas and knew like the basics.

'You not Korean?'

The voice was beautiful but sadness resonated through it. You weren't Korean but French, with great abilities to speak German and English almost being trilingual but you had just started learning about Chinese.

'I'm French (Korean)... Who are you (Korean)?'

'Ah...Soulmates.'

Soulmates were a rare thing and even more so Talker soulmates. They represented about 0, 00001% of the population. 

They wore a mark.

 You were so shocked of being one and having a Korean one was even more surprising. Through the next week, you discovered that your mark was on your nape and it was the word Serendipity written beautifully. You decided to focus and learn Korean while your soulmate was getting better in English. 

His name was Park Jimin. First, when he said that you couldn't truly believe him. 

Why? 

Because Park Jimin was a member of the group BTS. One group that you followed since their debut.

 Where you a hardcore fan? No, but you listened to their music a lot. He was bluffed by it, by the way. They were just working on their new Album 'Wings: You never walk alone'. 

Jimin was very worried about sharing details about the album with you, but your reassured him by saying that unfortunately none of your close friends were really into K-pop.

There began one year of long distance relationship. The hardest was the sleeping and waking up schedule, because France and Korea hadn't the same timeline at all. You were hungry at unconventional times and feel sleepy a lot because Jimin was working harder than ever.