Hybrid 9 (oneshot)

This is a story that I like, but I didn't develop it. I can see if you guys like this and it goes over a hundred views, then I'll write more or it. 

I don't like this. 

I still don't understand why my father decided to take me here. Looking around all the masked people makes me want to vomit. 

Of course, I'm aware that my father is the chef of the police and is trying to stop all of this.

But going to an auction.

I glanced at my father's right hand man who gave me an awkward smile. Hybrids were treated horribly for a while and thanks to my father and other people in their right state of mind, bills were passed. 

Selling hybrids in auctions or in stores was forbidden and they could enter the active life. Changes were slow, but hybrid-friendly platforms had bloomed everywhere on the globe. Nonetheless, there were still some exceptions. Like this one.

Merry Auction. An Auction selling all typed of luxuries, unaffordable for most and weird for some. Most of them had their unique part. Being the daughter of the Chef of Police of the largest city and with the highest success rate, allowed me a certain amount of money. 

Moreover the company I had started had nicely developed and I had a wanted place on the skin care market. I was the first abhorring the non-tested on hybrid label. My company was hybrid friendly and every employee worked hard for their place hybrids or humans.

Anyway, Madam Merry was the wife of a billionaire and her hobby in life was collecting exotic hybrids and drugging them. That was called Acceptance. An accepted hybrid was a happy one, or so was her motto. 

I had never met her and I never let her buy any shares of my company, because I was disgusted by her hobby. No matter what people said, hybrids were still people. Alive with a thinking mind. Drugging them into emotionless sex dolls was revolting. 

Thus, my father had planned us to assist to this auction and buy a few hybrids. Trying to get them out of their acceptance state. 

Getting in was easy. My big brother unlike my father was the leader of the mafia. Crazy to think that the mafia was in fact working with the police? But my father was like that: As long as it's right and that it doesn't involve murder: it was okay.

"Let's start the evening! Be ready to get poor ladies and gentlemen tonight's selection is especially...delightful." Madam Merry announced in her scarlet mask

I looked at the stage and I felt the lump in my throat get even bigger. Dragged roughly, bruised and almost naked, a cheetah hybrid stood in the middle of the stage. His tail straightened, his eyes glaring as he looked around taking in each people, the hate in his eyes growing more and more.

"Kneel."

He fell to his knees without reluctance and I had to hide the gasp forming in my throat. His dark brown hair falling in front of his eyes, his ripped body, his big doe eyes...this guy was gorgeous. His eyes met mine and for a second it felt like I was alone in the room with him. 

His eyes widened in realization and I could see the smirk on his lips. A smile that had abandoned any hope.

"Dad." I hinted showing the guy "Dad."

My father glanced at the hybrid and nodded.

"This beast is Jeon Jungkook. Very wild. Very rough." Madam Merry whispered with the most devious smile "Delicious. But unaccepted. The price starts low."

Hearing he was unaccepted frightened a few hearts for sure as people began whispering. 1 million dollars. That was the price my father bought the cheetah at. Madam Merry gave him an appreciative glance as my brother rolled his eyes.