Mafia 3

Smut? Not really, but some hot scenes. 

"They are amazing, gorgeous, smart and just... wonderful gods." You side glanced your friend.

You both were calmly discussing and chatting at the cafeteria while eating your lunch, then your brothers and their friends arrived making all the girls in the girl swoon and the guys shooting helpless glares at them. The seven gods was their nickname. Always sitting together, always hanging out with each other. You sighed as your friends were again swooning and glorifying them. You couldn't care less.

"Who is the most handsome according to you, Hana?" your friend Lisa suddenly asked loud enough for your damn brother to hear.

"They are all handsome, but... Jimin is my favorite" you whispered to her and she squealed in agreement. You always found Jimin drop dead gorgeous. Yet, you never really talked with him. You, Hoseok and Yoongi were siblings and couldn't be more different. You barely talked to each other since you were in high school and you couldn't care less.

Hoseok was a ball of sunshine. Always happy, always smiling except around you. Yoongi was the quiet force, he never hung out with you either. You tried when you were little and you parents pushed them to do siblings activities together. Nonetheless, they never really cared and always did it half-heartedly. At least, they took care of you. As you grew up, they got closer to their friends and began to slowly ignore you. As a result, you were most of the time alone because your parents were always away overseas to work. Currently they were home and you got a bit of attention: but Hoseok loved to be in the spotlight always. You never fought for it or complained about it. It was too annoying.

"You're always up to go out, tonight?" Jennie nudged your shoulder

"Of course, girl!" you said with a smile

"I'll come and dress up at yours!" Moonbyul said

She was one of your childhood friend and best friend. She cared about you like the sibling you never had and as she was interested in girls, she never cared about your brother much. Although, she admitted they were gorgeous. You couldn't deny it.

"What will you wear?" You asked Moonbyul

"High waist pants and crop top: the dark green combo you bought me last Christmas." You clapped your hands

"You what will you wear?" Moonbyul said wiggling her eyebrows

You smirked at her and showed her the photo of the short black dress you found.

"You want to get laid tonight?" Moonbyul asked surprised as your other friend thanked the fashion god that made me bought this dress.

"Well..." you put a finger under your chin "Maybe. Anyway I'll just dance the night away!" Rose high fived you and you all laughed.

"Your brothers won't say anything?" Solar wondered after a while

"No." you said simply "I got my mom's approval and my dad to go out wearing whatever I wanted. So no." you said as Moonbyul sighed.

You had to study hard to reach such an agreement. You got first place in all your main and second subjects no matter what they were. They were gone tonight anyway. Probably before you would leave. This family was shitty. It wasn't fun as your brother ignored you, it wasn't fun as your own parents only recognized you as their daughter because you had good grades and it wasn't fun because your brother were always the good children while you were only the black ugly duckling. 

You always wore oversized clothes and hid yourself behind a low ponytail and some nerd glasses. It was ugly but comfortable. You still got friends anyhow. What no one knew except your friend was that you loved make-up a lot. It was one of your passion.