Hybrids 1.3

He was about to speak, but Jackson opened the door. I had to go next door. I wiped my eyes quickly and didn't say a word to the hybrids. They were baffled, they were too shocked by what I said, but I definitely didn't understand. Before totally stepping out, I turned to them.

-"Pack, you're going home with me" and I left

-"Are you alright, Miss Ela?" Jackson asked, but I just shuffled in my back took a calming pill and swallowed it without water. Hybrids were not loved by all, they healed quicker, were faster and could even be smarter. They were also good looking. The four hybrids I had just seen were broken. They were probably used, abused and thrown away. I clenched my fist and looked at Jackson for some time. He had seen all that, and he seemed to treat them all the same. His wariness could easily be understood. He patted my head and a few tears spilled out. He directed me to the door right across the other room. He knocked and opened the door. The first thing I saw this time, was hatred. A tiger hybrid was looking right at me, balled fists. I immediately noticed he was chained to the wall. Jackson whispered in my ear, he would leave and I just nodded. A loud bang again, the bunny was tugging on his chain trying to lunge at me.

-"Go away" the snow leopard said from his bed where he was lying eyes closed

-"Introduce yourself first" I said as I dropped to the bunny's bed. I wasn't supposed to cross a certain line, but I couldn't think if I stayed up. The bunny was shocked. I patted the spot beside me "I'm sorry but I kind of need a hug right now. Who's the cuddliest among the three of you?" I mumbled but I knew they heard me.

-"Fuck off" the bunny gritted

-"Don't you dare get near me" the tiger sneered

-"Fu-" I interrupted the snow leopard and lied beside him he didn't push me off and I snuggled closer to him. I needed to wait for the pill to work out "Ya... I didn't say yes" he gritted though his teeth

-"Sorry" I said and he stiffened

The bunny stopped glaring at me and so did the tiger. I just apologized to a hybrid. Human were not allowed to do that, or to say please like I did before. The snow leopard sat me up, but I just put my hands around his neck and hugged him tighter. I noticed even a greater number of slits, scars. I sniffed.

-"I'm Taehyung, Master" the tiger said as no one was saying anything

-"Nice to meet you, Tae" I said still hugging the leopard "You're almost as comfortable as the panther, of you put a tiny bit of effort in it, it would be better" I said and as soon as I stayed that he sat correctly on the bed and put me on his lap. He put his head in the crook of my neck and his arms were around me, tighter than Yoongi but it didn't hurt me.

-"Yoongi hyung hugged a human?" The bunny said with so much disgust. He was well built, tall, muscles could be seen through the white shirt and black sweatpants he was wearing. Black hairs for the bunny and the tiger, whereas the snow leopard had silver hair.

-"Jungkook don't speak like that to Master" Taehyung warned

-"I'll speak to the disgust-"I cut him off

-"Why am I disgusting?" I looked at him "You don't know me. I don't know you. If your next sentence is, all humans are the same. Nasty people who betray each other and throw hybrids away. Then keep it. I wouldn't be here, seeking comfort in one the most handsome man I saw on this planet. Why? Because he is a hybrid. Three years ago, I was almost raped by a wolf hybrid and two member of his pack: an eagle and a rabbit." I confessed "Are you a rapist?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't look at me into the eyes. The grip on me had gotten tighter.

-"So I'm handsome, Master?" the snow leopard smiled in my shoulder

-"Name?" I said melting into his embrace. I would be cuddling with them all day at this rate. The tiger also looked cuddly and his tail had swayed a little bit when I asked for who was cuddly.

-"Jimin" he answered "I'm 21 and so is Tae. Jungkook is 19"

-"I'm 18" I said tapping lightly his hand for him to let go "I'm better now, thank you Jimin" I patted his head without hesitation. "Can you start packing?" I asked getting up

-"Why?" Jimin and Tae aid confused

-"She's adopting us remember?" Jungkook said and I turned to him

-"Who says?" I raised an eyebrow at him

-"Your parents" he answered

-"I still have to decide about you. If I'm against it, my parent will erase your adoption notice and you'll stay here. I'm not threatening you. You seem to be so full of yourself right now, and it's irritating me" I exhaled getting closer to the bunny "I'm a heart patient, I don't want someone to upset my heart any more than it already his. Either you respect me, either I'm adopting none of you" I ended

-"You wouldn't..." he started but he was not sure and he could feel the sincerity out of my mouth. I wouldn't lie to him at this point.

-"Hobi smiled" I said simply and they all gasped

He looked at me. I sat near Taehyung and patted a spot for him to get near me. He was still careful, but he sat beside me. I tilted my head asking for a permission to pat him and as he slowly nodded under Jimin's careful watch I patted his head and scratched behind his ears. His tail wrapped around my waist and got me closer to him. I relaxed and he smiled at that, hos cold expression dropping little by little.

-"The choice is yours, bunny" I said making Taehyung and Jimin looking at the latter "I won't force you, but I won't force myself either." And then I heard a noise

I turned around. Jungkook was on his knees, looking defeated. He bowed down to the ground and he put his hands up. Then I noticed, slits on the palm of his hands. My eyes widened. I looked at Jimin who was looking at Jungkook like it was normal for him to do that. Taehyung pushed me towards him. A wood stick was handed to me, by Taehyung. I widened my eyes even more if possible. Jungkook was not trembling. I took the stick and got close to him. I put the stick in his hand and he looked up at me. He was puzzled. He looked at the stick in his hand and back at me.

-"Words" I said and he looked at me with a flash of hatred

-"Please punish me master." He said looking down

-"Wrong." I said "Think" I asked still standing up. This was really messed up. Calling me master was one thing, but this punishment things were to be stopped. Me alive, and them being my hybrids it will never happen. Never. I wouldn't let that happen, even to my worst enemy. I could curse her and wish for all her horrendous death, but not that. Never that. Jungkook looked at me. He didn't know.

-"I'm sorry" he finally said "I don't know ..." but I CUT HIM off

-"Thank you, Jungkook. I just wanted your apology." I said and took the stick "Get up" He got up still puzzled "Break it" I said giving him the stick

-"What, master" he mumbled

-"The wooden stick, I'm sure you're buff enough to break it" I said looking in his eyes

Hewidened his eyes at me. Jimin gasped. At the same time, Jackson came in. Helooked at the wooden stick in Jungkook's hand and back at me. He took it fromJungkook who was still frozen. He confirmed for himself that all seven of themwere alright and that I wanted to adopt them. I nodded at him. He said they hadten minutes to get ready. I stepped out, leaving three frozen hybrids behindme.