Another College Story 1.2

"WOOF!" I heard

I widened my eyes as I snapped against out of my thoughts and didn't have time to see Kimmy as she jumped on me and barked aggressively. She had her front paws on my forearms and I looked at her in bewilderment.

"Kimmy! Kimmy! Calm down." I said

She continued barking and barking until she calmed down. She stepped off panting and sat looking straight into my eyes.

"How did you even ...?" she barked and growled "Alright, alright. I'm sorry. I don't...I'm not sure what happened." I admitted to the dog

She looked at me during a long time before nudging my bag and I opened the bottle of water to let her drink. I gave her some treats and I stood back up. 

But my legs failed me. 

I fell on the floor, the door rough and scratched my knees badly. I groaned not having any energy left in my feet and legs.

"I have to start taking my meds again." I said annoyed "I thought that...it's because I..." I couldn't blame them it wasn't right. It was unfair. I was being unfair to them. I groaned to myself as Kimmy pushed me up.

"I can't." I said "I don't have any energy left." I groaned as she pushed me again "Kimmy" I said in warning

She watched me with challenge in her eyes and licked my face once, twice before pushing me up again. I wobbled, my legs unstable and still bloody. Kimmy nudged my pocket and I know that it was the one my phone held.

"They have exams coming up. I can't call them." I said with an apologetic smile "They-"

"AND?!" I heard someone loudly pant and scream taking me aback

I looked up from Kimmy to Jimin and Jungkook who were panting. Loudly panting. They had ran after Kimmy. I widened my eyes.

"How?" I said

"How do you think that Kimmy got out? Uh?" Jimin growled back

"I-I...I just went out to do some shopping. She was sleeping, I just got distracted." I said awkwardly.

"Distracted to a bridge?" Hoseok arrived

His eyes were dangerous. His smile had disappeared. I shrunk taking a wobbly step back and gathered my thoughts. I had to strengthen up or I would get gobbled and spill everything. I stood straight and tilted my head at Hoseok.

"I just headed out for shopping. And eating." I added with a more serious expression

"Kimmy was howling to death." Jungkook remarked obviously not believing me

"She was being dramatic that's it." I said as Kimmy woofed in disapproval.

I shook my head at her and she remained quiet. Before looking to the side rolling her eyes and walking forward. I followed her and walked past the guys. Each step was painful, but I just smiled.

"I'm fine." I said putting my hands on Hoseok's shoulder

He didn't say anything and we all walked back to the apartment. Kimmy was ahead turning her head from time to time to verify we were following. I apologized to them and got inside the apartment. It was almost 6.30 by now. Kimmy disappeared in my room and I leaned against the wall. I accused her, but I knew very well that if she didn't show up something bad could have happened.

"You look tired." Lisa said as a greeting

"I finished up some work" I vaguely said

I had handed out all the prints to my professors and had almost three month of advance on every class. Every class was interesting and I had a good grade in each subject: Mostly Excellent or A's. Head Hammington was the one teaching our class and I followed robotically what he said to tired to understand anything. I had to grab some books at the library.