Another Werewolf Story 2

Here I am in my Alpha's office aka my father and I'm absolutely clueless about why. My name is Yui and I was just discovered as a purple omega two days ago. Purple omega gave the most relief and the best heal possible compared to green and blue omegas who were weaker. I was supposed to be a beta or a delta as my parents were both Alphas.

 Yet, fate decided otherwise. I never really liked fighting and my mom told me it was because of my omega nature. Since then, I've been excluded by what were my friends. They were all declared as deltas. Omegas stayed in the pack and didn't fight or hunt. They were too weak. I was too weak.

I could also tell my parents were disappointed, but they didn't say anything. In fact, I stayed in my room all day yesterday and nobody bothered searching for me even to eat. My dad's beta came earlier this morning and told me to get ready not without looking down on me like I was pure filth.

 I felt ashamed and yet the power flowed through me and I didn't resent my wolf at all. In effect, I had decided to leave the Blue Moon pack and search for another pack which needed an omega like me. Or maybe one that wasn't too much into conflicts. 

It's not that I couldn't fight, in fact I could really well so. I had great archery skills and knife skills too, yet body wise I was weak. Not much physical strength and a weak body overall. A real shame.

"You called for me Alpha?" I ask lightly. I didn't call my father dad anymore. He looked like me like I was the disappointment of his life anyway.

"Shadow Blood called for a trade. An omega against an easier access to the waterfall and the right to hunt in their mountain for a year." I nodded and understood right away what he wanted to do.

"When am I going?" I said with a small smile

My father flinched lightly. I didn't even doubt him, my father's beta was also a bit shocked at my lighthearted tone. My mother was also surprised. I was still her pup and she still had a motherly instinct after all. Yet my own pack looked at me like I was pure trash. 

I lived hell during those two days. 

Purple Omegas couldn't heal really well easier so I hurt myself several times. My wolf fought against it, but I felt really useless. If I could be useful too my pack somehow, then it'd better be like this.

"I wasn't planning on sending you." My father said slowly

"You are lying. The Shadow Blood pack had a green omega, meaning they need someone stronger than that. It's not like I'm wanted here." I said

"Yui! Don't say that." My mother said with a scolding voice

"Why? You are looking at me like I'm the most disappointing thing in your life anyway. I better go than stay here." I didn't want to go in fact.

Shadow Blood was famous for being one of the most ruthless pack around. The seven Alphas directing the pack were really strong and had the largest border with the dangerous Rogue Lands. 

They fought daily and had a small part of their territory in common with ours. I never met the Alpha, yet I heard rumors and none of them were pleasing. 

Yet, I didn't mind right now. 

Omegas needed to feel useful to not fall into depression or self-destruction. Omegas needed to feel loved and protected to be even stronger. Here, I would die.

"You know that is not the case. You are our daughter. Omega or not." My father said frowning

"Make it a one year contract then." A voice said. It was low, but clear. I turned on my heels to meet a tall man's eyes. He had silver hair and looked quite terrifying. Instantly, I submitted to him. I was on my knees before I knew it. This man was something else.