Hybrid 5.10: The Seven and the revenge

"What's up?" Yoongi said after switching in a yawn

He was topless and laying on all his glory on the bed as he was basically a pillow for me. Jungkook was definitely uncomfortable holding on his banana milk for dear life.

"I want to talk to you about my past" Jimin said "About Jungkook and I's past."

Jungkook looked at Jimin and shook his head violently and began pleading. I looked at Yoongi who yawned and closed his eyes. I knew perfectly he was awake, listening, but he didn't make more action than that. I glanced at Jungkook who was holding Jimin's shirt for dear life and then Jimin kneeled down in front of me. Jungkook looked at him silently, tears already streaming down his face. Seems the strong boy I met in the kitchen was broken inside. I looked at Jimin who looked right in my eyes.

"I was born in a brothel. My mother began selling me there as soon as I could remember. I never met my father, but my mom was a cat hybrid. Jungkook's mom was a rabbit hybrid and he was born two years after me. We grow up together and were used inside this brothel a bit like Jin. For pleasure." His eyes were like blurred as Jungkook was trembling "I ran away when I was 16 with Jungkook that was 14. I killed my mom."

The news was sure not what I expected, but a woman who sold her own child wasn't a mother in my mind. Jungkook looked at me and my lack of reaction before adding he also killed his mom. He had some bunny features and Jimin had also cat like features. I nodded.

"I was found by a researcher called Doctor Lang." Jimin started "This man wanted to make hybrids stronger than they really were and he found me and Jungkook. We were kids and he promised us it was only a few stinging and then it would be the end. In fact, he was right because it was the start of a whole new phase. He made us stronger and quicker than any other hybrids. We trained with top equipment and became real assassins like Namjoon. Until one day, he put us in an arena." Jimin's fist clenched

Jungkook grabbed his hand and I could see that it was a nightmare for both of us to tell me that. Yoongi had his eyes opened now and I gathered that he only knew about the first part. He sat up and dragged me between his legs using my head to put his chin on my holding me in his embrace.

"And?" I asked

"First, it was dogs. Enraged dogs. Then it was rabbits. Then kittens, then a lion, then wolves..." Jungkook said "We thought they were animals at first. Until, we looked back once."

Hybrids. I clenched my fist. They used hybrids to bait them and to get rid of their feelings. Yoongi was also quite silent. I understood that unlike Taehyung it wasn't several dozen hybrids, but probably hundreds. I wondered how you could live after that. How can you not lose your sanity? I bit my lips looking at Jimin. He did. From his expression, I could tell he did.

"You killed everyone." I whispered and Jimin flinched

"I almost killed Jungkook too." He looked at Jungkook who gave him a small smile "But he made me snap out of it. Like Taehyung we set fire to the facility, but Doctor Lang wasn't there at the moment. That person is alive somewhere after making us do that."

I nodded. I knew him. Jimin snapped his head to me and I motioned him to continue. The next diner I would organize at home promised to be quite interesting.

"After that what did you do?" I asked Jimin

"Jungkook and I got separated. We were running away from a group owned by lieutenant Deveron called the Hybrid killer squad and I never saw Jungkook again after today. Jungkook found Namjoon and I found the illegal fighting rings. Then, the shelter and then you."

He finally managed to breathe it out and I was definitely surprised at the weight that got off my shoulder after this reveal. Yoongi glanced at me and I smiled a bit startling Jungkook. He was definitely not used to humans and I was sure that Namjoon had tried to hide him from the world. After making sure that the idea of the tattoo parlor within the cafe was alright with him, I exited the room and went back to mine. Hoseok was awake, but sleepy as he ushered Jimin to his side. As if Taehyung felt I was back, he spooned me and Jimin hugged me too. Sleep got the best of me and I felt into a deep slumber.