Hybrid 6.2

"I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T" Jinyoung said "Do you realized how dangerous that was? Getting in front of a drunkard holding a weapon? Do you realize you could have gotten injured more than that? You could have gotten stabbed by the thing!"

You were seating on the laps of Yugyeom who was holding you tight, making it impossible for you to escape. Listening to Jinyoung scolding you, made you grimace as his voice became high pitched. Jaebum, aka the leader of the pack, aka a wolf hybrid, was looking at you the whole time.

"You don't feel an ounce of remorse do you?" he said stopping Jinyoung ranting

You looked at the pack leader. He had held his tongue the whole time.

"I don't. I helped someone. Someone who had a pack like you." You said playing the pack card

"Don't guilt rip me Eli! Jinyoung is right. Don't you care about your life at all?" he asked with a sigh

It was a rhetoric question, but I didn't answer anything. I didn't really have a family. I had some friends of course that I loved and cared about, but no bonds would hold forever. When someone passed, it was a sad thing, but then people moved on. Lived happily. If with you small existence, you could help just a tiny bit, then you were happy.

"We care about you. Eli." Mark a Samoyed hybrid kneeled in front of you "You need to treasure yourself more."

He wiped the tear you hadn't even sensed falling. Your body had started to tremble. When you stepped in front of the man, you had been scared. Very scared.

"Oh cub..." Jaebum said raising up from his chair

Carefully pulling you in his arms, mindful of your arm, he brushed your hair soothingly. You loved the Nam pack a lot and more than once, Yugyeom had asked you to join their pack to the rest approval. However, you would always refuse. Messing up your life was one thing, but the deep bond of a back was something that would make people worry over you. You burdened enough lives as it is. Wiping your tears, and cleaning your nose, Jaebum kissed your forehead lovingly as Yugyeom pouted and pulled you back in his arms.

"Ah, Jungkook." Yugyeom said

"Yugyeom, what are you doing here?"

You were half asleep on someone's lap when you heard an unknown voice. You whined leaning on the warm feature more as it stiffened but pulled you closer in a more comfortable position. Strangely, you didn't recognize this embrace, but you didn't feel threatened so you kept your eyes closed enjoying the warmth a tad bit longer.

"Ah, sorry Jimin" Yugyeom whispered closer to you "She's quite the cuddly one." He said with a laugh

"I'm like that to!" a happy voice chirped

You stretched waking up until you stretched your left arm. The wave of pain made you whimper out loud as pure pain burnt in your left arm.

"Oh god" Yugyeom said "Jimin, give her to-"

"No it's fine."

You blinked the tears away to see the fox hybrid you had seen earlier in the day holding you tightly and mindful of your arm tracing soothing circles in your back. You wiped the tears as you looked into the hazel eyes of the blond haired man who looked at you with a frown. You slowly realized that you had been sleeping in a bear embrace with a stranger hybrid, who had a pack and probably was feeling very uncomfortable.

"I'm truly sorry." You said trying to move away

The hand on your back tightened slightly as you looked at the male for a second and your breathing hitched as you took a good look at him. He was handsome.