Hybrid 2.2

-"Look you are already best friends" I said and then huffed at the same time I laughed hard. Yoongi looked at me. I was not scared of him. Then, my gun got out of his own and it was on a bunny's forehead. Jungkook. "Careful, bunny. I'm not going to take your Hyung." he was not moving, but ready to pounce "I'm going to step back" and I let my gun down.

-"Jungkook! Yoongi!" Taka yelled red. He was really red and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Miss Amelia, don't laugh!" I smiled and nodded but I was trembling from holding back my laugh.

-"Having fun?" a voice whispered in my ear and I didn't move and continued to laugh

-"Yes a lot Hobi." I smiled as I saw Taka walking towards us.

-"Hobi uh?" the cheetah said and I turned back to him.

-"My guns?" and I extended my hands to him. He handed them towards me and I let my hands out for my chargers and the balls he had taken out. He didn't move. "Let's pinky promise. I won't shoot them or any of your other friend if I don't feel like I'm in danger." I held out my pinky. He looked straight into my eyes. He intertwined his pinky with me. "Three" I mumbled but he heard.

-"I'm against it Miss." Min Ho said glaring at Hoseok.

-"Already?" I mocked him "What a surprise!" I let out sarcastically. His eyes darted back to me and he towered me. He expected me to back down, but I just looked back.

-"They. Are. No. Good." I made him trip to his surprise and pointed my gun to his surprise. I put my hand on the trigger

-"Don't order me around Lee. I don't like it" I smiled "Sorry Taka. I saw Yoongi and got excited." Then I looked back to Min Ho. "I got you out of your hole. I got you a job. I got you healed. I got you your current life. Don't make me regret it, sweetheart." And I got my gun back in place.

I walked back to the bench. I hated being so ruthless, so emotionless. So gang like. I cursed myself. Min Ho was right. I closed my eyes and then I felt something approaching. I kept my eyes closed. But a roar made me open them. A tiger. A white one. Taehyung. He looked at me. He was angry and he almost jumped on me, if a wolf didn't growl loud enough to make hi stop. I looked towards the wolf. Namjoon. Two left. Or maybe one. I felt a presence leaning against the door frame beside me and a white tail gave me the hint. Jin.

-"You're bold" he said and I looked back at him not caring about the tiger in front of me.

-"I'm just scared" I said and looked at him sincerely. He was shocked at my honesty and got close to me. He kneeled making the tiger growl. He held my hand and uncovered the heart beat device who was vibrating.

"I'm sick" I said as he brushed his hand over the device.

-"What is it?" he said as he put soft circled on my wrist calming me down slowly. I breathed in and out. Looking at him.

-"Why should I tell you that?" I didn't like the fact that I felt like I could trust him. He was a seducer and made people dance into his palm. I despised it, even if he was like Namjoon.

-"Because you trust me" so I put the gun to his head and shoot just enough to scratch his ear.

-"Don't push your luck, you haven't showed me anything worth trust." And I yanked my hand back of his own. Then I looked at the tiger. "What's your problem? I didn't do anything to your friend or to you, so leave me air to breath will you!" I roared and he stepped back to my surprise. Interesting, then he shifted. The photo on the profile didn't do any justice, he was sculpted like a god. I was admiring him while he looked at me. Then he kneeled.

-"Master" I widened my eyes at him "From today onwards, you are my master." He said and put my hand on his head. I searched for Namjoon and looked back at Taehyung and back at Namjoon. I asked him for help and he grinned, marching slowly towards me.