Another School Story (ReaderxJiminxTaehyung)

My name is Ming Ela. 

I'm going back to my hometown after spending several years abroad with my parents. 

The main reason was the change of job of my parents and the thing that definitely made us move was that overseas there were better cardiologists both me and my father. 

We both got a cardiomyopathy but I ended worth than him even though I was just in middle school at the time. 

I had to take several treatments until I found the right one for me and my parents missing homeland and finding an even better paying job there decided to move back.

As a kid, I had two best friends here: two boys. 

They both were one year older than me, but we did everything together. 

Stupid things, meaningful things, exciting things and really dumb things. 

We cried a lot when I had to go and we couldn't keep contact as we didn't have phones yet. Our parents did, but the boys stopped asking about me around halfway through middle school. 

I ended up alone, although I made some friends, I missed them a lot. I tried to reach out several times, but no answer was given back and eventually our parents stopped communicating with each other. 

The town I had grown in became a city and I was now a freshman in high school.

"You search the office right?" A girl with long brown hair said as she gave me a big smile "I'm Solar by the way, a senior." I gave the smile back and nodded.

I was always the quiet type and the one who didn't like to attract attention. I always wore my headphone on the head and isolated myself. 

My friends said I was the loner, but a funny and feisty one when necessary. 

I wasn't bullied, because I never hesitated to speak for myself. I received the schedule from an equally smiling lady and Solar made me quickly visit the school. 

Suddenly, girly screams of delights were heard and the sound of a crowd forming. 

Solar rolled her eyes and I frowned.

"What's going on?" I asked confused

She sighed deeply.

"Here, there are the popular ones. They are basically the god of high school: rich, handsome and fuckboys. All of them are. Seven guys from this year onward. 

They change girls every month. Inseparable friends but forgetful lover. They broke the heart of every girl in this school and the freshman are the next target, so be careful." I nodded

"Can I have their names?" I asked hopeful none of these boys were in my class

"From eldest to youngest, you have Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon in senior year. Seokjin or Jin is one year older than the rest, but because of 'circumstances' he repeated a year." She rolled her eyes at that 

"Then there is Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, the worst ones in the year above yours. Last but not least, the new fuckboy with already a poor reputation Jeon Jungkook." I had froze

"Park Jimin? Kim Taehyung?" I repeated

Those were the names of my best friends until I left, the one I lost contact with. 

We were really close and then nothing, it always left an empty spot in my heart. You know, this people you just instantly click with, those two were like that for me. I didn't remember any of the others though.