Hybrid 5.9 : Namjoon and Jungkook

Eliot: El, my mother's unhappy.

Me: And?

Eliot: That you are alive. It got to her today and that Joy is alive, but we already knew that both.

I sighed as Yoongi put the phone on speaker.

Me: Eliot, I just got back from the hospital today. I just learned things and was about to ask my two new boys if they were still okay staying here. You could choose another moment.

Eliot: Do you know Kim Namjoon?

His question left me perplexed. Kim Namjoon was a name of legend: he was a wolf hybrid acting like a mercenary. He did jobs that people told him, no matter how bad or how dirty it was. He was paid hefty sums and rumor had it he was a stray. Jin had tensed at the name and I guessed that he knew the guy. Yoongi also knew him from his expression. Friendly relationship? Probably not.

Me: Namjoon the mercenary?

Eliot: She paid him three millions for your head.

Me: Your mom is really a hassle you know that?

Eliot: What are you going to do?

Me: What am I going to do? I'm going to adopt him of course.

I hung up and the doorbell rang. Jin stood up and walked to the entrance door as Yoongi handed me over to Jimin and Taehyung. From Hoseok's expression, they knew each other too. I cuddled against Taehyung and looked at the man who appeared in front of me. He was tall, glasses adorning his nose and silver hair. He looked good, smart and his fit build told me he was probably working out a lot. His eyes zoned on me immediately and a bullet was fired in a matter of seconds. But it was to my ceiling.

"Namjoon" Yoongi snarled "She's my owner." He warned as the gun was kicked out of the way

"She's only a damn human Yoongi." He snapped his head to Jin "Jin, a surprise to see you here too." And then he looked at Hoseok "Hope" he greeted but Hoseok was silent

"Kim Namjoon" I greeted

He didn't give me his attention at all. Another human hater. It had been a while. Two month or so. I sighed and my legs surprisingly listened to me. I stood up slowly and no hybrids made a move. Yoongi was tensed, but I walked to the kitchen with ease. I put coffees and teas to warm up and a hot chocolate for me.

"Tea or coffee Namjoon?" I asked

"He'll take coffee like me." Yoongi said

"Alright, Jimin help me out please!" I called out

Why wasn't I scared? Because Kim Namjoon was far from being stupid, he knew I had five hybrids with me and he knew none of them were innocent pups. He searched on his victims a lot before actually killing them. He never worked for us or against us. I was surprised he actually took the job, but he was maybe here to 'free' his friend. Jimin walked in the kitchen and helped me carrying everything to the living room.

"Sit" I said to Namjoon

"I won't obey a human-"

"Sorry, but it wasn't a question" I cut him off

Before Namjoon could even take another breathe, Hoseok and Jin grabbed him and pulled him to sit on the couch. The movement was quick and Taehyung stood a bit further away, but he was clearly looking at the scene and keeping an eye on him. Jimin sat beside me and Yoongi sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"So, what brings the big bad wolf here?" I said

"I was given the job to kill you." He announced