Hybrid 10.4: Love feelings

I can't hear from the distance but from Wheein's harsh expression I can guess that it has something to do with someone I know. 

I move away from the couch and slowly stand up. Felix comes back and he is providing support to none other than...

Soobin.

The male wolf is in a poor state. 

I remain frozen as I feel like my heart just stopped. I'm frozen into place and I don't even register the sounds around me. I see Jimin standing up his eyes wide as he recognizes my best friend that I introduced to him just days ago. Hoseok is quick to act as he helps Soobin.

"Elina." Changbin's voice is distant "Elina, stay with us. Soobin needs you right now." Changbin's voice is close

I blink and see that he is only a millimeter away from my face. 

In another situation, I would have liked it very much. Really. I physically shake myself and run to Soobin's side. 

My heart rate isn't regular anymore, but I need to worry about that later.

"El" Soobin whimpers

The sound reaches my soul to the deepest. Soobin reaches out for me and I know blood is now on me. Soobin's blood more likely. I embrace him, holding him tight against me.

"You can shift Soo. No one is going to hurt you here. I promise." I whisper

He's not calm yet. His body is trembling and the only thing I can do and I know what to do is to reach between his ears and gently pat and scratch. Slowly, the trembling stops and his body sags against mine. I know that he is still conscious, but he is able to reason and to calm down.

The brothers watch the scene with careful eyes. Namjoon knows better than anyone that a hurt wolf is unstable. 

That's why they are all stunned when Elina embraces him and slowly he calms down hearing her whispers and letting her touch him. 

Even the brothers feel calmer. 

Namjoon can see in the corner of his eyes that Anya and the others are equally as surprised, but still fidgeting despite the sudden fog that covered them due to the vanilla saturating the air.

"Soo, you need to get treated." I whisper

He growls and his grip tightens around me. I sigh as I motion Anya to get closer. Soobin growls, but he remains his nose buried in my neck. After sometime he even falls asleep against me. I don't know what's going on. Why was Soobin beaten up? Where was Yeonjun?

The brothers were also confused. Nonetheless, it was decided that everyone would spend their night in the living room for now and that tomorrow was another day.

When everyone slowly began to fell asleep, I remained awake. I didn't understand why Soobin was alone. I know that the thing with Lucas in the morning had probably be a subject of discussion between the two hybrids, but I secretly hoped that it wasn't because of the leopard.

"Not sleeping?"

Yoongi's voice startled me and Soobin's body pinned me more to the sofa. I looked at the panther hybrid and sighed as his eyes were questioning and sparkling in the night. 

Slowly, Soobin was removed away from me and although he grumbled, due to the medication we gave him before, he settled down pretty quickly. Without answering Yoongi, I grabbed my phone and walked out in the garden.