Hybrid 7.14: Meeting again (2)

Here is a third part and decided to post the next chapter too since it is done. The chapter are shorter, but I hope you'll enjoy them as much as the others. 

Purple you folks and enjoy reading!

Jimin was gorgeous just like Taehyung beside him as they entered the kitchen. Black sweats and while the first wore a green emerald sweater the other was wearing a royal blue one. They were looking at Jungkook and I could see the exact moment when they felt I was here. 

Their stance both stiffening as they didn't even look at me. Jimin took his phone out and checked his texts I supposed before cursing. Jin scolding him was almost comical in this situation. Taehyung was standing on Jimin's side and checking his phone also.

"Should I go back where I was studying?" I hinted as an uncomfortable atmosphere settled in

"I'll guide you there Miss Melody." John said taking a step forward

"Where were you studying again?" Yoongi asked me

He knew about it. 

I knew he knew about it. I looked at him and then awkwardly at John who held his hand out to help me down.

"Miss Melody was studying in Master Jimin's study." John answered

"Whose approval did you get for that?!" Jimin roared and I couldn't help but flinch

It was silent for a moment as John kept his eyes on Yoongi.

"Master Jin. Master Jimin." John answered in the same tone

"I should just go back home." I whispered

"You don't even have a home."

When Taehyung said that, I felt my heart clench. Don't take it to heart. Don't take it to heart. I blinked the tears away. I shouldn't cry, that's what they wanted. I clenched and unclenched my fist. Looking at him and confronting him about what he said was still...too hard for me.

"John, can you please guide me to Jimin's study so that I can gather my stuff please? I will call a taxi back...I will call a taxi." I decided to say feeling my heart clench

"Melody." Jin started

I glanced at my eldest mate and went up to him. I hugged him tightly and although he was surprised and didn't hug me back I didn't say anything about it.

"Thank you for today Jinnie. I studied really well there. Sorry about everything else." I whispered

I hugged Namjoon in the same way and followed John outside the kitchen. I didn't glance at Taehyung. I climbed the stairs and entered the library as I told John I would join him back down to get the taxi. Joshua would perhaps drive me back. It was still daytime, although the sun was starting to go down.

"Melody." Taehyung's low voice startled me as I put everything in my backpack "I...I didn't mean that."

"But you are right." I hummed closing the straps

I raised my head and I could see he felt guilty. He felt really guilty. He was trying to remain expressionless, but couldn't. I stared at him as he kept fidgeting with his hands.

"I'm not angry Tae." I added as I looked at him "I'm hurt by your words but that's normal. Everyone would be after hearing something like that, but I'll get over it." I tried smiling but I couldn't

"Mel, I'm really...I" he didn't end his sentence as he closed his mouth suddenly

Jimin walked in the study and I saw him humming the air.