Apocalypse: Trust them? 1.2

"ELI!" the scream made you shudder

You avoided just on time the Undead's jaw. It was so close. It was the man from before. You had to hold back a scream, but the Undead gargled and grunted putting his eyes on you. Did they see now? How? You didn't have time to answer your own question as the Undead tried reaching for you. You crawled away until he caught your left ankle. You kicked him, but the grip tightened and at that moment something broke. Your bone to be exact. Or at least it was damaged.

"Get down." The voice was emotionless

You ducked down and hear someone shoot. Yoongi was standing there with a dark expression. You heard several shots as he looked at you, accusingly.

"What's your dam problem running off like that?" he groaned "Jin!"

Jin appeared and he had a similar dark expression on as he kneeled down checking your ankle. It was only twisted from the amount of pain you were feeling.

"I'll tear your sleeve off." Jin said

"No need." You said quickly

Too quickly. He tore your sleeve apart, but you hadn't realized that the man had nails that scratched you on the shoulder while you ran. It seemed like you were bitten. Jin and Yoongi froze. You glanced at your shoulder and widened your eyes. It was an uncanny coincidence to say the least. Jungkook appeared on the top of the stairs and you right away locked eyes with him. He widened his, before cursing. When he approached, you held your hand forward stopping him.

"No." you grunted

The pain was horrible, not because of the switching, but because you were an Immune X. Again they didn't have to know this. Jungkook was pale as he glanced at Jin who just shook his head.

"Leave" I said "Leave me be." You added crawling away from them

"You don't seem more panicked than necessary." Yoongi chuckled bitterly

You kept quiet, but he and Jin got up.

"Do you want me to end it?" Jin asked

"No!" Jungkook screamed "There must be something-"

Jungkook was dragged away by Namjoon, but his eyes locked with mine. Guilt was eating me alive, but I shook my head at Jin. He pursued his lips.

"It's my favorite view." I whispered "Let me admire it."

"Alright. Hoseok and Jimin stayed at the House. I'll tell them for you." Jin ended

"Thanks."

The pain was vibrating in your whole body and you winced. Something red flickered in Jin's eyes as he gritted his teeth and walked away. It was a golden opportunity for you, although you wanted to stay with the guys longer. You saw them walking away dragging Jungkook who tried to pass through them before being roughly slapped. Your breath hitched at that and his eyes locked with yours. 'I'll live' you mouthed and he widened his eyes for a second. There was a secret passage under the observatory without any Undead so when you got up seeing Jungkook widen his eyes. You gave him an apologetic smile.

"It was fun knowing another type of Immune existed." I said out loud

Jungkook widened his eyes and so did Yoongi. I walked towards the passage and entered before closing the door. It was a small space made to hide people. I had stocked food, water and other things in there. Moreover, I could see what was outside thanks to a small hole. If you didn't know about it, you couldn't find it. My parents had told me about it.

"Where is she?" Namjoon said

"She's gone." Jungkook said "She is an Immune Namjoon."

Jimin and Taehyung kept their arms on their chest. You had been genuine with them, but you were scared. Scared about something even more since you learned about Yoongi's situation.