Fantasy 1.5: Happy End

Suprise!!

I raised an incredulous eyebrow at him and nodded. Demons were born out of the depth of hell, if they bit a human they could get infected or sometimes even die because they didn't survive the transition, if they weren't already killed before. A demon fed on human blood mainly. Human's meat was also the fetish of others, but that was the extent of my knowledge aside from the ranks.

"Yes." I answered "Where is..."

"Shush, Ela." Felix ushered "Answer and we'll see."

"Do you remember the pink solution that you always drank as a child?" Hoseok asked

I nodded and felt even more confused.

"That was angel's blood."

I stared at my brother. And exploded in laughter. What was that about? The lack of reaction from the others made me freeze mid laugh. 

I looked at Yoongi as he pushed a dossier in front of me. Shaking my head with a smile, I began reading through the lines and recognized my mother's writing. My name and my brother's name. Demon and Angel. This was a bad joke. Flipping the pages, Felix gritted his teeth as he cursed. This was impossible. At last, Jungkook handed me a bunch of paper looking much more new. My blood analysis.

"When did you even take my blood?" I whispered

"When I let you cut the vegetables, you always cut yourself at least once." Hoseok whispered "You change the knife and wipe it with a clean towel. Before washing the towel." He said simply

I looked at the blood analysis in disbelief. My DNA was different from the books. I felt fear bit by bit grew in me. I looked at Jimin who silently looked at me. He was assessing, watching and analyzing. My brother had demon blood in him, I remember the dark red liquid he drank. I remember asking my mother why I had the pink one and he did not. 

She had brushed it off and later on I thought that it was because it was child's talk. The beating. It was too set off Hoseok, to see if he reacted to my pain. Hoseok must have realized it. I took a step back as Felix kept skipping through the pages as I handed them to him without a word.

"How did you have access to this?" Felix worded "This must have been highly confidential."

"It was me." someone stepped out of the shadow

I recognized Prince Ren as he gave me his gentleman smile. This smile. This smile wasn't good. I tensed up as I looked at my brother who had again closed his eyes. What just happened? What did I learn on myself? I have angel blood in me. 

Impossible to separate now, because I had grown for years with it within me. I clenched my jaw as I couldn't even utter a word.

 An angel. 

That's why Jimin's reaction was off.

"The first queen is knowledgeable about this. That's why she did tried to meet you." I looked at Ren.

There was something that I was missing. Something else. I looked at Hoseok, dark hair and dark brown eyes, just like our parents. I looked at Prince Ren and somehow, his eyes were like mine. The face of the first queen strangely familiar. 

When I realized what wasn't said and what Prince Ren didn't tell them, I felt like vomiting the meal I just had. Prince Ren came forward, but Felix stood between him and me.

"Won't you let me embrace my little sister?"

The voice nagging. Hoseok's eyes snapping open as he looked at Ren for a second. Slowly connecting the dots, something he refused to do before. He became silent. I couldn't even speak through my shock. I was a princess, given up for experiment given up to researcher by my own mother.