Hybrid 1.7

-"You're uneasy with them." Ana said and Ela nodded

-"They hate me" Ana widened her eyes as Ela began to scratch the stitches

-"Ela; stop. Ela!" she was almost gone again "That's dangerous" Ana said worried

-"I'm gone a lot today" the teenager nodded as if it was nothing

-"Your SC was quite violent today" Ana said turning around and giving her a glass of water.

-"Yes, but-"she interrupted herself as steps were heard, she stiffened and straightened her position. Ana looked at her. She was more than uneasy, she was not relaxed in her own home and that had not happen in a long time.

-"Excuse me, Ana-san..." Jin and Hoseok appeared and widened their eyes at Ela's presence.

-"What do you need?" Ana answered hiding Ela's figure

-"Master, we freshened up" Ela balled her fist at the word master. She hated that word.

-"Did you need something?" Ana said and they kept glancing at Ela.

-"Ask her what you want." The latter said "You can ask her anything"

-"Did master do this to your ear?" Hoseok voice raised up for the first time. Ana froze, Ela clutched her nail into her skin. They saw her as a monster that would hurt hybrids. A torturer. A bitter chuckle irrupted from Ela's throat. How funny. Ana was raging. Her miss saved her.

-"that's what you think?" Ana said looking at Hoseok

-"Yes." He said right away

-"Then, we will find you another family soon" Ela's voice said "Since I'm the monster now." she put a hand on her forehead, hiding her eyes. Tears were menacing to fall down. Ana went towards Hoseok and raised her hands towards him.

-"Ana, don't you dare." Ela voice quietly said, but she knew that Ana heard her.

-"The miss saved you from that shelter, she saved you from your owner. She didn't tell you right? But you were about to be euthanized, EUTHANIZED and she got you out. She developed hybrid shelter and made sure every adoption went good. She cared for level 1 to 5 the same. She –"

-"Enough" Ela said putting a hand on Ana's shoulder. "I'll talk to my parents when they come back. Don't worry Hoseok, Jin. I won't do anything to you. Or the others." She said not looking at them "I'll find you someone, for all of you to be adopted." She said

-"That's not what he meant, Master" Jin panicked "He was only worried, he didn't mean it." He said

-"Jin" I stopped him in his tracks "Look at me right in the eye, and say to me 'I believe you will never hurt us', then I'll keep you" she said "Don't lie" she said sternly making the hybrid flinch "See?" Ela chuckled "Be a dear and tell that to your friends. In a week or two, you're gone" and she sat back on her chair

-"You-"Ana was boiling, the disappointment and the pain Ela was currently experiencing could be smelt around the household. "How-"she couldn't even speak

-"Go" Ela said a tear leaving her eyes. They didn't move. "GO!" she yelled this time and they ran away.

Ana turned around and instantly Ela hugged her. 'I'm a monster' Ela repeated and Ana couldn't stop repeating soothing words. She left Ela in the living room shortly and called Bang Chan. She told him everything, he said he would come by with Felix who was also exploding behind him. Ela's nature was nice. She never punished Ana, the worst the hybrid had to do was listening to an earful during an hour after she just lightly burned her hands. Ela had been in utter panic and wanted to take the hybrid to the hospital. Her parents did manage to convince her otherwise, but it hadn't been easy.