Hybrid 7.16: Tick Tick

That's the last thing I heard when Joshua slammed the door shut and drove me back to the Jade pack. I was warmly welcomed, but I kind of knew now that they were all working for the mafia. I didn't talk about it, but it was definitely weighing on my mind. At the end of the day, I decided to move back to my apartment.

 From the looks of it, Jaebum had sympathized with me because of Namjoon. I couldn't tell if his feelings towards me were the truth or not. The Jade Pack hadn't really lied to me per see. They had just hid their true jobs from me. It was hard to believe that someone righteous like Jinyoung or Jackson was now working for the hybrid mafia. I couldn't even bring up the subject and just told them I wanted to go back to my grandma's place. 

Was she also aware of that?

 Was all the things that I learned recently a lie? 

Was the life I worked hard to build during two years a play in the palm of the hybrid mafia?

My jumbled up relationship with my mate didn't help either. 

"You are not for us." 

I wanted to turn around so bad when Jimin said that. I mean, what did he clearly mean by that? He forced me inside this room, slept beside me, carried me and know he tells me I'm not for them. 

Following his duality was one of a hard task! 

Stepping inside the apartment was as refreshing and relaxing as lonely. Grandma was still wandering around with the Commander and far from blaming her, I was happy to kind of have time for myself.

My phone lightening up got my attention and it was a text from Doctor Cha. I hadn't gotten in contact with him since I told him I wanted to weaken the mate bond. His text gave me a double edge sword feeling. It was impossible to weaken the link of someone with E.T. Glancing at my eyes in the mirror, the indigo color reflected how relieved I was by the news but that it saddened me at the same time. Distancing myself from them would only heightened my brain to focus more on the bond. Groaning as again too much information was there, I stepped inside the kitchen decided to make myself some ramen. Opening up the cabinet, I still thought about everything that had been going on.

"This is fucked up." I whispered closing the door of a cabinet

"What is?"

Yoongi's voice startled me and I let the glass fall from my hand. Yoongi was standing on a high chair his arms crossed on his chest and his eyes closed. I looked around my apartment and wondered how he did enter here. I was sure I locked the door, but it wouldn't surprise me that they all had double of it.

"The Jade pack called us saying you were back here." Yoongi said

"That doesn't answer the question on how you got in here." I said tilting my head at him gathering the pieces of glass

"Chan."

A man with red hair and a closed expression pushed me gently away from the glasses and took the pieces from my hand before cleaning up for me.

"I can do that on my own Yoongi. Moreover, I broke the glass because you startled me." I stuttered embarrassed that someone else had to clean my mess.

"Chan is new. Just like Felix. Both cat hybrids." He answered ignoring my question

"Yoongi, I'm glad you introduce your employees to me" I said bowing my head slightly to Chan and the blond male who had just appear in the entrance "But that doesn't mean you can just barge in here. I went back to the Jade pack to kind of swallow all that had happened. You guys being overly sweet, caring and your origins. It's a lot for one person." I stated