Hybrid 1.4

I looked at the wooden stick I disgust.

-"Why do they have that?" I asked showing clearly my disapproval

-"They asked for it, before you arrived. In case, you were...the sadistic type" Jackson couldn't help but chuckle and I glared at him "Hey, it's not my fault" I still glared "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll guide you back to your parents, and then I'll guide them here".

Time skip: 20 mins later

I talked with my parents. They only nodded and heard me. I was quite shaken, by those scars. Their way of talking was also bothering me a lot. I sighed, I was tired. I started dozing off, I felt someone kneeling in front of me. Someone was giving me piggy back ride. 'Thank you' I said before falling even more asleep. The body stiffened, I could feel it was not Yoongi, nor Jin, nor Jimin, nor Taehyung. It was the big bad wolf. My mom's hand patted my cheek lightly and I opened my eyes a bit.

-"Ela, are you okay?" worry was present in her voice

-"No, a big bad wolf is carrying me" I smiled to her and tightened ever so lightly my grip around Namjoon's neck "He's comfortable though" he relaxed a bit

-"We're in the middle of the morning, honey" my mom said "You shouldn't be sleeping"

-"Code A" I mumbled and fell immediately back to sleep.

Code A meant I was emotionally overwhelmed, so I needed rest. I needed to process my thoughts

-"I'll wake you, when we will stop for food" she responded and I fell back asleep

LUNCH TIME

We stopped at a station. I was woken up by my mom, who slightly poked my sides. I snuggled back into the warm embrace and then I felt it wasn't Namjoon. Hoseok. I smiled to myself and took advantage of my half sleep state to put my arms around his neck and snuggle closer to him. He didn't tense up, meaning I already did that during the ride. I smiled.

-"Morning, Hobi" I whispered

-"It's lunch time, Master" Jin said trying to get me into his embrace as he got out of the car

-"Mom, hybrids were definitely a good idea" I said to my mom, while being held by Jin like a baby

-"Because they carry your lazy ass everywhere" she hit my low back

-"Bingo" I said "Let me down Jin, I'm fine" I asked him softly

I stretched myself. Seven hybrids where looking at me, or rather 2 and the rest was looking down. I looked at my dad. He looked at them and back at me. He shrugged his shoulder. I clapped my hands gathering their attention. I did a head count. Yeah I'm dumb. Anyway. The big announcement were one:

-"listen to me, folks. Each one of you will grab a lunch. Sandwich or salads, with one bag of snack and a dessert. A beverage as well. Additional snacks will have to be monitored by my mom." I explained to them "We will go in small groups. Mom, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon first, Dad, Yoongi, Hoseok and Me Jimin and Taehyung. Toilets are a necessity. Last, don't call me master. End"

-"Took your time" my dad huffed before taking Yoongi and Hoseok with him to the toilet which made me chuckle, my mom followed and I joined linking arms with her. The hybrids followed eventually.

I eyed the different sandwiches and decided on a three triangle chicken one, a pack of chips and a bag of sweets. Dessert would be fruits, my mom would surely take. The boys looked at the choice of sandwiches in fear. I raised an eyebrow at them. Jin finally stepped forwards to me. It was more like two groups now.

-"What do we take?" he asked "Precisely" he said as I was confused

-"Whatever you want, Jin" I said "Your choice. I can't make it simpler" I laughed softly

-"Right" he mumbled and I hid my sandwich behind my back before he could see. I wanted them to choose.

-"meeting at the car in fifteen, don't forget to go to toilet. I can't anymore" I said struggling to not pee myself. "Mom, here!" I handed her my sandwich, before running off to the toilet. Leaving them with my parents wasn't probably a good idea; needs are needs.

A few minutes later, I saw my mom being covered by a crowd of people. My dad was also coming out of the bathroom and I assumed the other two already went back. I managed to get through the crowd. First, I noticed Hoseok with a red cheek, he was being covered by a furious wolf that was trembling with rage and gritting his teeth. A bit further away, was Yoongi holding off a very annoyed Bunny that was probably ready to kill someone? The others were near my mother with balled fist their head down.

-"You're disgusting. How dare you shame hybrids? How dare you insult them? There are some laws in this country that are supposed to be respected not to be looked down. You need to apologize now, you bumped into him on purpose made him fall, and then hit him." My mom was boiling

-"They are just stupid animals, what are you going to do madam? A woman like you defending those monsters is no b-"the man started

-"Finish this sentence." I said calmly

The man turned to me. He was looking baffled at the authority in my voice. He got near me and I spotted the security agent. I smirked to the man. I pinched myself very hard and screamed

-"A PERVERT! He went in into the bathroom and touched me. He tried to rape me!" the man widened his eyes at my scream and before he could say anything the security agent came up to me. I clutched to him and fake cried.

-"Mister, you have to help me! This man (I pointed the scumbag) he touched me inappropriately and when my hybrid (I pointed to Hoseok) tried to help me, he slapped him without reason. I don't know what to do" I stuttered really quickly. The security widened his eyes at my speech, the crowd nodded eagerly and women began to whisper against the man who became more red the second. My mom was grinning at me and my father was tapping my shoulder in a protective movement.

-"Sir" the agent said sternly "You'll have to accompany me to the police station." He took a hold of the man's wrist

-"This bitch is lying! I never touched her! It's because of that fucking animal" he started to struggle but the agent was really buff "Why does nobody tell the truth?!" he yelled at the crowd looking at him in pure disgust.

-"Even if this young lady was lying, which I believe is not because that hybrid has clearly a red cheek and the other hybrids are clearly into a defensive mode because of an aggression. Hybrid's mistreatment is heavily punished by the law Sir. Anything you say right now could be held against you. If you follow me quietly, this will be easier for everyone." The agent sighed glancing at the hybrid and back at the man.

-"I will not press charge for rape against my daughter, if you stop resisting" my mother casually says "I'm owning H company by the way" she casually said.

H Company was a high security company, dealing with all aspects of a business except underground. Clothes, makeup to hospitals, research, hybrids shelter a lot of things were being explored by the company. My mom and dad founded the company together and were known for having companies across the globe. They also were dear friend with prosecutors, lawyers who knew me since I was a child. And appreciated me. The agent started sweating when he received the visit card of my mom.

-"You don't have to worry ma'am this will be taken care of." The agent said bowing to my mom several times

-"I hope Agent Johnson" my mom smiled "Say hello to Gary for me"

-"Gary Manchester..." the agent sweated even more profusely. He was the head of the police in the district. He was helped by my parent a lot, they got him out of a gang because my dad deemed he had potential. He was forever grateful to them. I smiled.

-"It's been a while since I saw Uncle" I mumbled but the agent heard, bowed and dragged the man a bit forcefully and dispersed the crowd.

-"Go back to the car" I said to the boys. It wasn't a question and they walked out of the store quickly with my dad.