Mafia 2.4: Horrible reality

The next chapter is a bit... violent and there is some dark stuff. i'm warning yall. 

After that the Bangtan member are out of the penthouse. I don't get any access to my laptop, my phone and I'm alone in the penthouse with Mellow. 

It's really awkward to be alone like this. For so long. I'm in my room when I hear a loud noise. 

Like a door breaking. I frown and silently walk to my closet and hide there.

"Find her."

That's Seungri. I know him. He had been weird with me at first. Giving me dirty glances and nasty remarks, but after sometime he became better. He still gave me those glances, but fortunately GD was always there to tell him off. 

I clench and unclench my fist as I see a bunch of men walk inside my closet. I hold Mellow close to my chest and fortunately it doesn't make a sound.

"YOU INCAPABLE PIECE OF SHIT!" sounds of shots makes me gasp audibly

I put a hand on my mouth and shiver. No. No.

"Princess..." Seungri sings and I can see him step in my room "I won't hurt you..."

I shiver at his tone. I have no way of contacting the outside world. I know that there are CCTV's all around the house, but I also know that Bangtan are on the other side of the town. 

That I'm alone in this. 

I take a deep breath as Seungri slams the different door of my closet open. I'm hidden behind one, in a secret small space that Jimin showed me one day. In case something happens.

"Come out Melody...You don't want anyone to be hurt anymore because of you right?" Seungri is taunting me "I'll kill everyone here, if you don't come out." I raise my head. No he can't do that.

"Stop." I say and put a hand on my mouth

There's a silence. And I pray. I pray that he's gone and that they are here. But I know that it isn't the case. That I can't dream about it. I scream when the secret door is torn apart and I'm grabbed. 

Mellow hisses, but kicked.

"Mellow!" I scream

"Leave the cat alone, we got her." A man says

I recognize him. He's from the 2pm clan. Nichkun. I did some work for them, but he's not aware of that. However, I can play that in my favor. Seungri is smiling like a devil. 

I'm cringing as he grabs me roughly.

"Happy to see you Melody."

I spit in his face and he growls as he slaps me hard. My vision gets blurry but he slaps me again. Hard.

"You'll stop running your mouth soon enough."

When I open my eyes again, I'm in an abandoned factory. I'm in a cage. My ankle chained up. I don't see anyone at first. My hands are tied behind my back, in a plastic bind. 

Then, I see him, Taecyeon. I recognize him right away. He notices I'm awake and I know he is about to call Seungri. However, I can't allow that. 

It's my only chance.

"Taecyeon stop, hear me out." I call

He freezes in his movement and looks at me. His eyebrows are furrowed.

"How do you know my name?" He asks walking closer to the cage

"Because I worked for you before." I say wryly "I'm Finder." I say

He laughs and shakes his head. He walks away and I tug on the bind.

"I know that Junho is the one who killed Jay Park. That Jay Park betrayed the whole 2pm clan by keeping half of a shipment to himself. That happened in May, two years ago." I say