Hybrid 7.8: Need of Attention

Dinner had passed and the atmosphere in the room was awkward. Jungkook stubbornly avoiding me as Jimin was 'busy' talking with Taehyung. Yoongi was 'sleeping'. I rolled my eyes at them. Realistically, I had been scared of them. Because it would be stupid to not be scared, but that didn't seem to convince them. 

Jin and Hoseok sat the furthest away from me. Jin was playing a game on his phone. 

His legs spread out. Pouting at the lack of attention on me, I stood up and I saw all of them flick their eyes to me. I headed to the bathroom and bit my lips looking in the mirror as an idea brushed my mind. Attention. I knew how to do that. 

I took my sports bra and the legging off, leaving me with Yoongi's shirt barely covering my ass. Stepping out, none of them glanced at me.

"Then I'm going to read a book." I whispered looking at the books I had seen on Namjoon's bedside

I crouched next to him and I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Melody?" Namjoon's voice was quiet

"Yeah?" I said picking a book

I walked over to Jin and crawled between his legs as he was amazingly stiff. I sat there and opened my book as I began reading before glancing at Namjoon. His eyes zoned on my legs. Far from disgust, I saw hunger. I cleared my throat and he flushed snapping his eyes to me.

"My eyes are up there Namjoon. Wanted to ask me something?" I asked softly

"Who's hoodie is that?" he asked

"Mine." Yoongi's eyes had snapped open "And she looks fucking good in it."

I flushed happily as I crossed my legs and Jin was quick to react, pulling me closer to him and under the blanket.

"You're surrounded by sex beasts." He warned

"Do you count yourself in it Hyung?" Jimin asked snickering

"Of course not." He stuttered

"But you're hard."

My remark had him freeze and Yoongi snickered as he stood up and pulled me away from Jin's hold who was a blushing mess by the way. Yoongi dragged me towards his closet and grabbed a short handing it to me.

"Wear that." He sighed

"Okay."

I grabbed the short and put it on. Slowly.

"Princess." Yoongi growled

I pulled the shirt up a little and Taehyung groaned as he nuzzled his face in Jimin's neck who was feeling a similar situation. Yoongi pulled the short up and tied it around my waist since it was too big. He then pulled me to his bed before pulling between his legs and sighing.

"Don't play a game you're not ready to give in yet." He whispered "Okay?"

I nodded breathless as his breath brushed against my neck. Nipping my earlobe, I let out a squeak.

"Words kitten." He asked

"Yes." I whispered breathless

"Good girl. Now read your book." He whispered

It took me several minutes to really focus on the book, but then I pulled my knees to myself and leaned against Yoongi to read. His arms curled around me as a deep sigh of relief was heard. Half of the room was gone when I lifted my eyes.

"They had a problem to take care off." Yoongi snickered "A problem you created."

I flushed realizing what he meant. He didn't comment anymore and tip tapped on my book for me to focus again. It was a book explaining of the mater bond worked and partially explained why I had eased around the guys. I kept reading until I arrived on a chapter that was quite interesting to me.