Hybrid 7.18 : Forgive (end)

I walked out of my room, corridor void of any remaining hybrids. I climbed down the stairs to the living room to see Jungkook in my open kitchen cooking. I had never seen him cook before and it was quite the sight. 

Blatantly speaking, Jungkook was handsome. 

Deadly handsome. 

My eyes scanned the room to spot a tiger laying on my carpet as Jimin stood near Jungkook, watching over him. As I thought about it, Jungkook and I were the youngest of the pack. A pack I wasn't really part of, but still. I heard the entrance door open, as I still stood midway down the stairs and my four remaining mates stepped inside. 

Not really taking my presence into account, grocery bags in hand, Jin and Yoongi headed to the kitchen and a low greeting was heard from the younger males. Hoseok and Namjoon looked like they just came out of the shower as they sat down on the couch. In another context, the scene would have looked endearing.

 I felt my heart slightly clench as this thought passed by. 

Endearing. 

Something I wouldn't use to qualify my relationship with them.

"Getting comfortable?" I said climbing down the stairs

Namjoon thinned his lips as he definitely stiffened. I had brought the envelope where Doctor Cha had listed a few alternatives and experiment aside from breaking the bond and possible weakening it.

"Sorry we just barged in." Jin said kindly

"Are you sorry just for that?" I eluded seating on the couch

Silence answered me as Jin gave me an awkward smile fidgeting. I glanced at the tiger on the carpet. It was clear that he was awake. Taehyung like all of them were light sleepers. I stepped over him and sat on the couch. If I was ignored, then I could ignore them the same.

"I'm sorry."

I looked at Yoongi. He had his fist clenched and stood upright not too far away from me. I thought that I heard wrong.

"What?" I whispered in astonishment

"I said that I'm sorry. For treating you like that today. For getting you out of the house this morning. For ignoring your letters the past two years. I'm sorry. We are all sorry Melody." He spoke the longest time I heard him

I sat frozen. 

I never expected him to be the one to apologize. I made a step towards him, because I thought that he was the most rational one. Never, did I expect him to be so pliant. I gulped as I didn't know what to say, yet the tears and the frustration burning in my throat were speaking for me.

"You think that it cuts it?" I snapped at him standing in front of him

His eyes locked with mine as he shook his head. I couldn't even stay angry at him! I clenched my fists. I was too weak for them. 

I hated that. 

I had changed. 

I had become stronger! 

I had gotten away from the terrorists and rebuilt myself once again out of the influence of my adoptive parents.

"It will never." Jin stepped forward "I'm sorry Melody. We were lost. Didn't know what to feel and what to do." His eyes looked haunted "Pushed you away once, causing you to go away and refused to confront our feelings the second time." He admitted

"I'm sorry Sunshine. I treated you like crap. I treated you like I didn't care about you." Hoseok spoke "I care about you so much. We care about you so much. We made lots of mistakes Sunshine, but we are going to work hard to make up for them." His smile lit in the brightest smile I had seen him

"I failed as the leader of the pack. I failed you and I'm sorry for that Melody. We all care for you. Taking care of the underworld, neglecting you has been my mistake. Our mistake. However, we will try. We want to give US a try." Namjoon spoke softly as he stood up

I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. Opening your hearts to your loved ones was really the hardest: the four men were crying. Mostly unbeknownst to them, they were crying their heart out, but silently. 

Not a sob. 

Not a sound. 

Only their raw heart and feelings for me to see. 

Their genuine feelings. 

I could feel myself become alive again. 

The mate bond was pulsing with a new feeling.

"I watched over you for the one year and a half that we had come back. I resented you for leaving us. I refused to read the letters and when you were in the hospital today, I read all of them. I was blinded, blinded wrongly by my love for you. I cared about you so much that I put everything aside including you. I'm sorry Petal. I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered as he had shifted

"I never stopped thinking about you since I brought you out of that prison. Every day. Every minutes. I hated myself for making you sad, reading the letters again and again." Jungkook had a sore throat and I could feel his feelings hit me raw "I'm so sorry princess. That I left you that I wasn't strong enough to stand by your side. Now, I know that I have the pack. That I have you. That's all that matters. I love you Melody Encarta."

Stepping towards the cheetah, I cupped his cheeks as he leaned his forehead against mine. All this men, crying and confessing their feelings for me was surely the hardest thing I had never seen. My heart was thumping with theirs, hurting with theirs. I was pulled backwards to someone's chest.

 I knew who it was and the room was silent. 

Jimin was the one watching over the others, watching over Taehyung who watched over me. Watching over Yoongi, who had hurt me. Watching over me inside Mira's house, when the terrorists broke in, when I was kidnapped... every time he was here.

"You belong with me. With us. I'm the idiot for saying the opposite. I would never have you somewhere else than by my side, by our side Baby. Baby I'm sorry." Jimin's grip slightly tightened "I'm sorry that I was blinded by my love for you and missed seeing your pain. You hurting. I made mistakes. I tried forgetting about you, but you were always in my mind. I love you too much to ignore it again. I need you by my side forever."

He was trembling. I turned around to see his cheeks bathed with tears. My heart swelling as the snow panther's ears were droopy and revealing his raw feelings to me.

"I love you guys. Forever Together."

At that moment I knew what the feeling the bond had been pulsing with was. 

It was love.

End

And here is the end of Hybrid 7! I now it is a little short and brutal, but them admitting their feelings straightly was definitely what I thought was right. I hoped that you liked the ending and are excited for the next stories!

With that, Purple you and stay safe folks!

See you in the next story.