Apocalypse 2.5: Dark Quarter's Story (1)

"What are you doing outside and dressed so little?" Nichkun voice startling both of us towards the nicely built man

I grinned sheepishly as I took in his outfit. A thought ran through my mind and I knew very well that none of the Commanders would appreciate this.

"Nichkun." I whispered

"Yes, princess?" he asked tilting his head at me

"Can you kidnap me?" I asked

The two men looked at me in disbelief and both laughed but I remained serious. Seeing my serious expression Nichkun's laugh faded as his eyes turned serious. I decided to drop everything: Doyoung was someone I trusted enough to do this and I knew that Nichkun wasn't one to be scared off. 

Finishing my story, Nichkun was quiet as he brought out a black walkie-talkie and stood a few feet away, his eyes on me and talking in whispers. I looked at Doyoung who looked deeply lost in thoughts. What I asked Nichkun was not only to avoid seeing Connor, but also to let the guys and me take a bit of time to understand each other. 

I wasn't with them for more than a month and they were together for years, even before the epidemic. They all had had their fill of blood and wouldn't need me for a few months.

"Taecyeon, Jun K, Wooyoung and Junho are okay with it." He sighed "And so am I."

I grinned as Doyoung widened his eyes.

"Won't your group be in a bad spot with Head Commander again?"

I remembered the word again as Nichkun grinned and shrugged his shoulder. He pulled me on my feet before walking and moving the opposite direction of the entrance gate. Doyoung followed us as we walked towards Jungkook's tent. I ran inside, finding Changbin looking at a map and a few papers as he lifted his head to look at me.

"I'm running away." I announced

"What?"

"I'm going with Nichkun's group for a while, the time that Whites are here and that the guys settle their situation." I said

I grabbed a few of Jungkook's hoodie and shirts, as well as the pile of clothes that was supposed to be for me and put everything in the bag Nichkun had given me. Changbin was still stuck as he looked at me moving and stumbling around as my legs didn't listen to me quite well. Before I could step out of the tent, still surprised he hadn't said anything, he put a walkie-talkie in my hand. It was different from his.

"It's something that Head Commander had I readied for you. The first channel is Commander Kim Seokjin, second is Commander Min, and third is Head Commander, fourth Commander Jung, fifth Commander Park, sixth Commander Kim Taehyung and seventh Commander Jeon." He closed my fingers over the device "the last channel connects the seven of them with you. 9th is mine." He added last

He pushed me out of the tent and I recognized Junho as he quickly grabbed the bag and Nichkun carried me again me seating on one of his arm as he ran towards the back of Rebel Town. There, another door that I had never seen. Moonbyul was standing there, with a stiff man with dark hair.

"Jun K." Nichkun grinned "Moonbyul are you joining us?" he asked

This man was constantly in a good mood and it impressed me greatly.

"I am. To watch over her." She pointed at me "I met Doyoung and scared him off to tell me where you are. He was stubborn and got a punishment for it." She showed her clenched fist and Jun K stiffened even more

I nodded grateful that she was joining. Moonbyul was cold headed and I needed that with genuine advices.

The Hummer waiting for us was driven by Taecyeon and Wooyoung sat beside him. Without asking a question, Moonbyul pushed me over Junho's lap and sat beside me giving a dark glare to the man. Jun K stood behind, charging a riffle and Nichkun sat beside Moonbyul.