Hybrid 8.6: Causing worries...

I watch Anna put order and widen her eyes at the dresses. I do a little fashion show for her after my shower and she claps excited. Chaeyoung joined us mid-show and her eyes are appreciative of what I chose and more particularly of what Eliot chose. 

I grab my jewelry bag and slid something into Anna's pocket. The old woman looks at me as I look away embarrassed. She opens and the delicate necklace with a shining topaz at the middle in the form of a cross, makes her eyes teary as she gives me a hug and I put it on her.

"Mom." I say awkwardly

"Yes?" she asks as she's about to step out

"Give this to dad. But don't look." I say

I text my dad and I know that they will probably eat out tonight when he sees the rings I chose. It wasn't my job to it. But when I saw them, I thought about them. 

The alliances aren't encumbering, just enough to be noticed and drooled after. I smile as I look at the boxes and do a few assignments. 

A knock on the door makes me look at Jin who smiles.

"It's time to eat dinner. Boss went out with Madam." He smiles

"I know." I smile

He shots me a surprised look, but I don't say anything. I grab the bag and a true feast awaits me as well as eight plates around the evening table. I smile as I seat at the top of the table.

"You should have called me, I would have helped." I whisper

"Wanted to cook for you." He smiles "Wanted to apologize for last night." He adds

The dinner is pleasant. We talk, joke around and I keep the bag between my legs. I notice Namjoon glancing at it and frowning but he doesn't say a thing. I had covered the necklace I wore. 

I smile as Taehyung jokes with Yoongi while doing the dishes as we move towards the living room, where Jungkook guided me to sit. He doesn't sit with me, but in front of me much like Jimin did when we came back from the hospital last time.

"Will you tell us what's in this bag right now?" he asks his curiosity getting the best out of him

"Should I?" I tease

"Come on." He whines making his doe eyes big and impossible to resist

"It's a present. For each of you."

The news makes Yoongi break a plate. Nobody ever bought them presents. Their birthday was a thing they didn't want to celebrate at all. Taehyung had opened his mouth and the other had closed off their emotion except...

"Really?" Jungkook hyped "What did you buy?" he asked

All the other hybrids looked at Jungkook in disbelief, but the male didn't care about the past. The nervous glance from the girl went from them to him.

"I guess you are the only one who wants a present." I spoke "Anyway..."

I handed to Jungkook the black velvet box and he looked at me with a smile before opening it. His eyes widened seeing the silver chain with a black diamond at the center: one of the rarest gem. 

He choked on his breath taking the necklace out and when I grabbed it to put it around his neck gently. Looking at it in slight disbelief, he looked at me and I could see the tears in his eyes.

"That's for me?" he whispers

"Yes." I smile "Do you like it Kookie?" I ask

"I...I..." Jungkook stutters as a tear leaves his eyes, his tail curling around the girl's ankle