Fantasy 1.3: An unexpected outing?

To all of their surprise, Jimin sat down near Ela and intertwined their hands. Ela looked into the neon blue eyes and let her barriers down. Jimin opened his whole heart to her without a hesitation. 

She could see the link between them as a golden rope who held each of their heart. It was tightly holding Jimin's heart while it was only slightly holding hers.

"I can see it too." Jimin said

"You two are mates. So Ela is heavily linked to you Jimin. While Ela knows naturally your emotion, you are now able to see hers and maybe how she thinks. You can predict her movement and most importantly you can feel her pain." Jisung sighed plopping down on a chair opposite to Jimin

"Then why does he get so...?" Ela glanced at Jimin blushing

"Overprotective?" Jimin asked and she nodded

Feeling Ela's emotion was something Jimin never expected to experience. She was extremely sweet and kind. She felt extremely bad for how crude she had been to him before, but that was even before they became mates. 

Jimin had promised himself that he would take care of his mate, if it became true once. He didn't feel any aversion towards Ela after what she made him realized he was acting like an idiot.

"To be simple, it's like werewolves." Ela raised an eyebrow "He is an Alpha and you are his Luna. But ten times worse." Soyoung deemed it necessary to point out

Ela glanced at Jimin who looked right back at her. She could feel that cutting this link would probably kill them both. Jimin smiled for the first time and Jisung gasped in shock. Never before had he seen Jimin smile. 

Grin during a duel maybe, but smile? 

Ela took her oxygen mask off with Jimin's disapproving look. She leaned closer to him and the way he relaxed as he had her on his laps and the way her heart beat calm down was something Jisung expected.

"You have a weak body. So Jimin's going to be worse than you can ever imagine." He sighed as Ela glanced at Jimin

"But I'm going out Saturday." She said

It was like Jimin heard a bomb drop near her head. His eyes shone a violent neon blue and Ela didn't dare to glance at him first. His aura was another level from Hoseok and she could feel that Jimin wasn't upset, he was just worried. Then, his brain seemed to think it through.

"With Han, Felix and Jihyo?" he asked and she nodded not surprised he remembered the conversation from the other day

"I won't-"

"Cancel" Jimin nodded "But you'll allow me to go with you. Or rather, I am going with you."

Ela glanced at the doctor but he shook his head. Reasoning someone like Park Jimin was impossible. It was like to ask a lion not to eat meat and become vegetarian. Impossible. The image made Jisung grin to himself. Ela sighed and glanced at Jimin.

"Are you sure you are okay with this? I'm not going to restrain myself touching my friends or hanging out with them. If you come you're going to see me holding hands with Felix and putting my arm around Han's waist." Jimin stiffened 

"See? You help my brother train them and you know they can watch over me. If we are going to work this out, I'm not going to obey you like a dog. We're going to talk and express our feelings. It will be hard for you, but I'll try to do my best for my brother to somehow get along with this."

Jisung chuckled at Jimin's expression. He looked like a kicked puppy who just got his bone taken away. Jisung wondered how Ela would reason it out with her brother. Hoseok wasn't really in his best condition right now.