Hybrid 2.1

My name is Amelia H. I'm 18 and currently wrestling with my lovely father in front of a hybrid shelter. My dad is a gang boss, very famous one name Black Shadow. And I'm is only daughter. My mother was killed about five years ago, my big sister went to live into hiding and I was left alone with my dad. To be honest, we are still grieving. My mom was the best, she was a commander in the army and was shot during a battle. A heroic death for an unforgettable fighter. I was working for my dad's gang, however I had not physical abilities. I was the best shooter in the country, sniper tops as well but I couldn't fight bare hands. No matter the training I went through, I never could. The trainer was desperate, my dad was desperate, and my sister who could easily break a tree in half was desperate. Hence, my dad decided to get me bodyguards.

But not an average bodyguard with a suit or a tux, in fact I had about fifty of those....In two months. They were either weak, but almost all of them submitted their resignation. Why? I loved freedom. I had some heart condition and was rarely requested for a mission so I developed a makeup company who worked pretty well. I had someone managing it now, and earned a lot of money. So I loved shopping on my own, going out on my own... I didn't like being watched over 24/7 so I accidentally lost all of my bodyguards. My dad was having enough, so he dragged me in front of this "special" shelter. Here, where hybrids came from gang, mafias or assassination groups and were thrown out either because the group was caught or because it was killer. They were trained daily and learned how to be bodyguards, killers, kidnappers, baits or pretty much everything for my father's gang. He recruited every lost hybrid and each of them was willing to give up their life for him. When they knew. Most of them were just thrown in there: they were emotionless or violent or even raging bulls.

-"Amelia H.! For God's sake! I'm asking to enter into that center and chose one or two bodyguards not to shoot the moon and give it to me!" My dad put his hand in the air in despair

-"But dad that might be easier..." I mumbled as he only glared fiercely at me

-"I'm taking your guns away" he threatened and I looked at him clutching my sides were my two revolvers were. No way.

-"But they are going to drop out like the other you choose" I whined to him.

-"That's why you are choosing. The limit is seven and the center is yours only for today." He declared and he smiled. I had dropped my mouth open, I was never allowed to choose my guards. I eyed him suspiciously but he just bowed to me and directed me towards the center. I narrowed my eyes at him.

-"You already know uh" and he smirked. My dad was a planner. He would never let me go alone in a center with hundreds of hybrids if he knew I wouldn't like any of them. So my mission was to find these seven hybrids. "They agreed?" I asked him

-"Nope" he popped the p "If you choose them, I will pull them in a forced contract though". He meant a slave contract, something I absolutely despised and he knew that very well "Or you just have to make them like you. Lee Min Ho." Here was a bodyguard my dad got for himself a while ago. Loyal as a dog. I hated him "You watch her. A scratch and your dead" it was not a threat it was a fact. I rolled my eyes at my dad.

-"If I don't like any of them, don't blame me."

Here goes nothing.

I opened the door of the grand shelter and I don't know what I was expecting but it was a normal entrance with a reception desk. Chairs to wait as there were people discussing. It was 9 am and my father had made an appointment at 9:30. I sat in the waiting room and well felt all the stairs. Nothing was normal in that place: trained assassins and ex-mercenaries were looking at me. I could feel it, bloodlust. Min Ho was at my side and glared back. I had my eyes closed and felt a bit of the glares disappeared. I glanced at my father's guard. He was just a dog of my father, yet he was absolutely gorgeous and as deadly as you could be. He was the one who tried to train me, but he gave up after a few years. I was the one who found him still. In an alley. An eagle without wings. Yes, he was a hybrid. One who was mistreated by a gang and then abandoned. When I put a ball through their leaders head, I found him. I had him treated and gave him up to my fathers. His wings were not going to be back, but he was still deadly. I think it encouraged him to work harder. He glanced at me.